Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
There is also the fact that the Saudi shows are built up as huge ekstravaganzas so Cody could very well announce his cash in for Crown Jewel.
What hinders this is that they would probably want the big Cody win to be at a US show.

But Cody is the ender of racism so he will insist on doing it in Saudi just to spite smarks and dirtsheets:finally:
I wouldn't mind it but I would prefer it on something like Summerslam.

Saudi shows scream PSG/Qatar at me. ( Bad experiences with football ).

Imagine they fight and Cody wins clean. I would not book for either of them to dominate, just pure exchanges for 20 or 30 minutes and then by the end Cody hits 2nd or 3rd Cross Rhodes and just pins Roman. That would be one of the best sights to see in wrestling.

Dunno if you heard but Roman wanted to drop the title 2 times already because he liked his opponents this much but WWE didn't allow him to.

Decide then or your next dream will be about Lance.
Well no I’m just separating personal enjoyment from writing quality. Like there’s lots of stuff I don’t like (like romance and comedy stuff) but I don’t say that stuff is badly written.

With BCS even though it’s not the most fun I’ve had with a show I still enjoy it. But the quality of the writing is bonkers. Like I feel like if I were teaching a class on how to say idk, kill a fan favorite character, I would literally take scenes from BCS and break it down to explain how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.