Status
Not open for further replies.
Could it be that you force yourself to not admit it was the best u ever had and call it the best because you expect something to surpass it?
I honestly don’t know what could surpass it. Maybe something like Game Of Thrones if it kept the quality of the first 4 season the whole time. But that’s literally the level of quality that I think BCS is at. Even though the pacing is slower, it’s definitely better than Breaking Bad at this point

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@NikaInParis

Roman had the best turn in years and Cody is the best developed wrestler overall in the recent years too.

The route Cody took and the way he developed... Pure Class.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I honestly don’t know what could surpass it. Maybe something like Game Of Thrones if it kept the quality of the first 4 season the whole time. But that’s literally the level of quality that I think BCS is at. Even though the pacing is slower, it’s definitely better than Breaking Bad at this point
GoT was fantastic until the end of 4th I agree. 5th and 6th were okay. Seasons 7 and 8 should've never happened now that we know how they looked.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I think I’ve seen a few videos they did on the lochnes monster and other mythos
yeah he explains why people thought about them and explained what could have been taken as those and if it is possible. Same with radioactive creation of giant lizards etc etc

There are various dating methods. Ofc they're not 100% accurate but to call them 'just ink on paper' is a bit...... well, questionable.
These's a billion dollars industry behind the dinosaurs which is in its best interest to keep these "research" daily updated to not stay stale and to satiate the masses. Unless an unquestionable proof exists these research papers are at most ink on paper.

I used to love dinosaus when I was young but now eventhough I still like them somewhat a bit but as neat thing nothing more and I have big doubts about them.

Just dig about them when they first discovered and you'll see what I'm talking about. The whole deal is very sketchy.

Status
Not open for further replies.