Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

We were already told this from the VC but nice to see it in the manga I guess. Still want to know who her parents are and why she resembles Perona a lot.
I think it was the opposite, vivre card didn't list Yasuie as a Smile user and people assumed he was just being sympathetic with the people of Ebisu.

I mean, Big Mom fell long before Kaido did, so at the very least, she's been swimming in magma for an extended period of time and hasn't been melted down, compare that to MF WB who had his head vaporized instantly, night and day durability wise.
Curiel didn't melt from Akainu
Oden didn't melt from getting boiled alive
All that matters is that IT HURTS them, completely destroying your garbag yanker headcanon as Akainu named attack >>>> random lava in potency

B

Ballel

Thanks to EtenBoby

Chapter 1050 : Glory

In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.

1) Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.

2) Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

3) Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.

4) Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.

5) Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.

6) Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

No break next week (from Scotch)
Sounds lame, sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.