Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Bonney hype is still the way :josad:
BONNEY LMAO!

A female character and hype?!

:risitameh::saden::shame::kaidowhat::mihanha::joker:

I admire your optimism.

Bonney has already been made another weepy damsel who serves to be captured, cry and need help lol. Misogynist D Oda won't let her shine.

There's a chance she could be another Yamato but Yamato wants to be a man and is the daughter of a Yonko. Even being a Yonko's daughter isn't enough as we've seen with BM's daughters and now Uta too. None of them are safe from being ruined by Oda and turned into mostly helpless, crybaby damsels lol.

I still haven't forgiven him for Smoothie especially and I never will.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:mihugh::smoothieduck::laughmoji:

Me after seeing the spoilers:

BONNEY LMAO!

A female character and hype?!

:risitameh::saden::shame::kaidowhat::mihanha::joker:

I admire your optimism.

Bonney has already been made another weepy damsel who serves to be captured, cry and need help lol. Misogynist D Oda won't let her shine.

There's a chance she could be another Yamato but Yamato wants to be a man and is the daughter of a Yonko. Even being a Yonko's daughter isn't enough as we've seen with BM's daughters and now Uta too. None of them are safe from being ruined by Oda and turned into mostly helpless, crybaby damsels lol.

I still haven't forgiven him for Smoothie especially and I never will.

:nicagesmile:kingufy:mihugh::smoothieduck::laughmoji:

Me after seeing the spoilers:

Well she looked massive so far as a character

I hope Oda won't ruin her hehehe

No we didnt
kaido has cemented himself as the strongest character currently in the series undeniably after an array of powerups and help at the start of the battle luffy was able to count on.

I doubt the likes of kizaru , greenbull and fujitora will come close to what kaido has shown in this war
if akainu doesnt fight luffy
he wont either.
Only true intelligent admiral fan:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.