• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Thanks to EtenBoby

Chapter 1050 : Glory

In the cover, Reiju and Ichiji arrive to help Niji and Yonji.

1) Kaido falls in the magma deep deep under Wano island, Big Mom is there too.

2) Toko and Yasuie flashback. Yasuie ate the Smile that Toko has eaten becouse he doesn’t want Toko to laugh alone.

3) Nekomamushi announces Luffy's victory to all of Onigashima.

4) Momonosuke says to Zunesha that he will open the border, but not now.

5) Momonosuke lands in the Flower Capital and turns back to human form(can’t see it because of the smoke). From the smoke, Hiyori and Red Scabbards appear.

6) Denjiro: "I have brought here the new Shogun of Wano!"

No break next week (from Scotch)
Cover Page: Really shitty if it truly were Reiju and Ichiji. Unless we learn that the triplets are starting to "feel" due to their interactions with Sanji. That would be cool. But I still would rather have the BB Pirates invading.

1- Stay dead, fuckers.
2- This is offensive.
3- Weird choice using Neko. Think Yamato would have made more sense? Just personal preference. Nothing wrong with it.
4- Ah yes. The classic teasing for no reason.
5- Silhouette Piece is never over.
6- Mandatory Momo wanking.

Doesn't matter if the chapter is trash.
It's over. :stealthblack:

No we didnt
kaido has cemented himself as the strongest character currently in the series undeniably after an array of powerups and help at the start of the battle luffy was able to count on.

I doubt the likes of kizaru , greenbull and fujitora will come close to what kaido has shown in this war
if akainu doesnt fight luffy
he wont either.
I'm not talking about that

Kaido being the strongest doesn't take away from the admiral hype, if he really dies because of some lava then it is pretty good akainu hype

Status
Not open for further replies.