Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are Zolostans still speaking? Isn't this the 12th chapter in a row where he didn't do shit? Also why are Ladmiral stans jumping? Did their Ladmirals do anything? They are hiding in their bases afraid of Samurai fodders. Cant you read chapter 795 and 1049? Marines were fodderized by a 10 yr old Waido and you men think a magma df > Mantle core of Earth? :kobeha: Wait until y'alls fave gets bajrang Gunned to oblivion. Law created a hole and the explosives exploding sent big mom to the bottom while Wuffy just nuked Kaido from further height straight into Hell. :jordanmf:

Lmao "Beaten"
Some shit tier damage that they took (Only worth while damage Kaido took was Ashura but even that cut is scarred now) doesn't reduce durability.

You could argue if Kaido fell right after Ashura and magma poured into his internal organs in that deep open wound but that's not the case
Werent you lot arguing that Zoro did so much damage to Kaido and weakened him greatly, now ya walking it back lmfao? The hypocrisy.

Luffy is not the character that kills Zoro is. That supports ZKK.

He can have Zoro kill Kaido and either have Luffy beat Big Mom or have her die in the magma. Neither one have showed awakening so Oda could have both of them use awakening before they are defeated for good.
But has Zoro really kill anyone other than fodder ?
Both him and luffy have kill loads of fodder when you look at things but even Zoro don't kill his arc opponents .

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player
Why are Zolostans still speaking? Isn't this the 12th chapter in a row where he didn't do shit? Also why are Ladmiral stans jumping? Did their Ladmirals do anything? They are hiding in their bases afraid of Samurai fodders. Cant you read chapter 795 and 1049? Marines were fodderized by a 10 yr old Waido and you men think a magma df > Mantle core of Earth? :kobeha: Wait until y'alls fave gets bajrang Gunned to oblivion. Law created a hole and the explosives exploding sent big mom to the bottom while Wuffy just nuked Kaido from further height straight into Hell. :jordanmf:
Man both Zoro and the admirals just stay living rent free in your head don't they? :hapnoel:

G

Gorosei Informer

1050 chapters, we still have no idea where Pluton is, what it looks like etc. We ran into Poseidon by pure chance and out of nowhere by comparison. Also where the fuck is Uranus and what is it even?

:goatasure:

Lmao your way of thinking doesn't make sense at all. It's super cope mechanism. If the Magma doesn't do shit you have a W over the Admiral fandom which then doesn't cancel out the loss against the Zoro fandom because then obviously ZKK happens. One does not eliminate the other.

You take an L no matter what unless BM and Kaido just escape Wano without any injuries which then makes them look like bitches especially after Kaido's "I ain't settling for anywhere else".
I don’t care if Zoro kills a 0.1% HP Kaido

Lmao "Beaten"
Some shit tier damage that they took (Only worth while damage Kaido took was Ashura but even that cut is scarred now) doesn't reduce durability.

You could argue if Kaido fell right after Ashura and magma poured into his internal organs in that deep open wound but that's not the case
I dont think both characters durability makes them immune to magma
but when they are capable of fighting, they are able to dodge / block and avoid such attacks
or even defend with haki

at the moment I dont think either can . I doubt they are conscious. and yes both kaido and big mom were beaten btw

"You could argue if Kaido fell right after Ashura and magma poured into his internal organs in that deep open wound but that's not the case"

come on man .

Status
Not open for further replies.