Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Main point being that what Oda says for timing is different than what actually happens. Oda always says something about OP ending soon and then extends it. The fact that he follows a Kabuki play structure tells you how clear the structure of the arc should be when it's always known to be 5 acts. The fact that he hasn't ended Act 3 when it could perfectly have ended at multiple points of Luffy's losses should tell you it's not over yet.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You think there's gonna be 5 ACTS?

This is next lvl COPIUM

Build up for the chapter as I said, but no extra shiti like Morgans, CP0 or so.
Again, you don't know this. You are assuming based on what people are telling you giving loose hints lol. Just wait and see for yourself.

For the 3rd time, I'm not saying it's there, I'm just saying initial summaries do not describe everything. There is no direct pattern to how they give them.

J

Joy D. MADS

Tomorrow I will laugh so hard that I will be probably hospitalized.
Post automatically merged:

Again, you don't know this. You are assuming based on what people are telling you giving loose hints lol. Just wait and see for yourself.

For the 3rd time, I'm not saying it's there, I'm just saying initial summaries do not describe everything. There is no direct pattern to how they give them.
Dude, the important shit is there, only lacks about link it all with full sumary.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You think there's gonna be 5 ACTS?

This is next lvl COPIUM
How many acts will Wano be exactly? I already made my argument that 5 acts is the default amount for traditional Kabuki plays. It's a safe bet. It's not like 2 Acts are going to be that long. I already said bare minimum that we would need 4 acts with the final act being a quick and speedy resolution.

I hope Kaidou is not defeated yet, get back up in chapter 1051 and use Awakening, and then Luffy vs Kaidou go on for 5 full chapters without changing scenes, and Luffy used Hanuman Rifle in chapter 1056, defeating Kaidou and also disintegrating Red Line, exposing Laugh Tale directly:suresure:

Tomorrow I will laugh so hard that I will be probably hospitalized.
Post automatically merged:

Dude, the important shit is there, only lacks about link it all with full sumary.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oiler-summaries-and-images.24053/post-2692297
Wow look they totally describe Luffy's fight scenes
"Raizo's plan" lol

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oiler-summaries-and-images.22907/post-2567775

Wow look they totally explain that Luffy is awakening at the end or the Kaido scenes in the castle.

Stop:seriously:

Status
Not open for further replies.