Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a good poetic death, but I also don't think this is likely. Kaido wants to create a world where people will starve if they are not the strongest or fittest of the fit. Kaido losing and starving to death is ironic because he lost and now he will starve sounds exactly like his motto fits true. Not to mention that Oda doesn't like directly killing characters that I don't believe Oda will have Kaido die due to starvation
Well, the point is exactly that is ironic and soaked in karma.
Unless I'm wrong, Onigashima is blocking the hole, burying him and Linlin underground.

Otherwise, how do you think it could go?

why are people suddenly saying big mom and kaido will get up, when the spoiler said they are KO under magama bruh.
the copium is strong with yonko fanbase
Tbf it makes no sense for Big Mom character arc to end in Wano’s lava and Kaido just being buried like this is underwhelming.
This has nothing to do with the Yonko fanbase it is just that it is not good writting:kayneshrug:

This is precisely why they're gonna die lmao.
There's nobody to take them in and you can't just have them run away like nothing happened or they'll be back again
It's now or never for Luffybros and Lankers FC, especially Kaido's: do you honestly want Akainu's power to finish off a second Yonko with little effort and therefore ending someone even Luffy couldn't? Or would you rather have ZKK by Luffy's firstmate? :milaugh:

@Finalbeta
@HA001
@nik87
@ShishioIsBack
@Jew D. Boy
@Money D Malio
@ThunderSupernova
@L55
@bennbeckman
@Lor D. Coast
@m0nst3Rx
@ConquistadoR
@Sanji D Goat
@Vinsmoke D. Zolo
@Jailer
@Vergil
@King of the world
@Monster Luffy
@Luffywankishere
@uyuu
@Bango🍅
@Gol D. Roger

The fact that LUFFY did not make the Volcano erupt but the MINES UNDER ONIGASHIMA DID means that it won't be Luffy who killed them :kobeha: :kobeha:

IT'S OVER

TWO DEAD YONKO KILLED BY MAGMA :kobeha: :kobeha:
Was there ever a doubt that Papazuki could solo both frauds with great ease? :myman:

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung
@MonsterKaido
@Blackbeard
@Swallalala
@AdmiralKinyagi

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.