Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Law. Law himself stated Kaido is known for being extremely ruthless, unreasonable and vindictive while Doffy quitting the shichibukai would make him another pirate among other pirates, but actually held accountable for his actions + Doffy was never in danger of losing his shichibukai statue due to his WG connections yet his immediate reaction was a panick attack when faced with this choice.

What you think of Luffy touching his throbbing scar hearing about Akainu rise to fleet admiral, while he ignored Teach rise to emperor? I thought emperors and Teach were Luffy ultimate nemesis but not sure
Law himself told Doflamingo that quitting the warlords would cause the admirals to go after him and that it was only logical he would quit.

If he quit being a warlord he loses his kingdom, wealth and becomes the number 1 target of the marines.

And yes, currently Luffys biggest enemy is Akainu. Things can change.

Citizens on Wano won't be convinced by that they will have to witness the moment of Kaido fall with their own eyes
Reminds me of the prisoners in Udon who were reluctant to trust Luffy despite saving them until Momo showed up to convince them

Why do you think we’re getting a whole segment on Momo and how he’s going to lift Onigashima again

law's attack created the crater pantheos.
And the nukes too... probably
Post automatically merged:

Citizens on Wano won't be convinced by that they will have to witness the moment of Kaido fall with their own eyes
Reminds me of the prisoners in Udon who were reluctant to trust Luffy despite saving them until Momo showed up to convince them

ZKK is dead

@MonsterKaido @Hanzo hattori @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō have anyone without Genkidama CoC found the solution to get close to a Genkidama CoC without instant death as a result? :cheers:
Nah only kaido who didn't even try to dodge :datas: Bajrang > blazing bagua > the rest
Next Oda will show the G5 version of King cobra just to give Akainu/BB a chance just like when Luffy didn't use KKG against Kata and Cracker :arnoling:

True not like momonosuke hiyori and the scabbards are all in the capital to say something

Zoro has to crawl down in the lava himself and bring kaido's dead body to them to prove it. Its the only way

Status
Not open for further replies.