Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
What does that have anything to do with what Pan said? You think insulting Kid fans makes you smarter than them or what?
Solis and some others think they are free to bother some people, just because they can call us biased and abusing powers. I guess i am at a point where i dont give a F anymore when they call me abusing powers.

Probably if they were fresh, tho they were KO'd before they dropped into magma, either they get killed by magma, or the eruption sends them off flying somewhere far away, they get melted beyong recognitiona and nerfed that way for after this arc, let's see.
I don't think that it killed them, I have the feeling that they are just like Enel in the cloud sea after his defeat to Luffy, only waiting for Oda to allow them to recover and use their powers to get out of here.

I don't think that it killed them, I have the feeling that they are just like Enel in the cloud sea after his defeat to Luffy, only waiting for Oda to allow them to recover and use their powers to get out of here.
This is the end for them for this arc, all I can say is that much, they were KO'd when dropped into magma, they may have a future role or not but not as main villains anymore

you people actually believe this shit
You’re literally wondering why Oda didn’t mention a volcano until now and think that we’re still at the end of the arc after Oda introduces an even bigger time bomb that actually makes sense with the geography. You literally said that Oda just extended the arc again and you can’t agree that the volcano is going to make Wano longer and that this is clearly not the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.