Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
luffy is the dawn and the final battle will be in flower capital and it will be the 9 shadows(strawhats minus luffy) vs BM and kaido alliance. Theres a reason why zoans have great regeneration coz they will come back. And thats also the reason why BM commanders hasnt joined yet coz the strawhats minus monster trio will fight the BM + kaido commanders. Then its going to be zoro vs kaido and big mom vs sanji.
Stop

Here are my 2 cents: BM and Kaido are defeated, they arent coming back for a final round, but they are definitely not dying from that. The lava will expel them both from the hole, BM's children will rescue her and she will abandon Kaido(he foreshadowed that when saying that pirates betray each other all the time), I dont know what will happen to Kaido but I feel like he definitely should see Momo as an adult and maybe get a conclusion with Yamato, now if he will be killed by Blackbeard or some other way(besides the lava of course) or maybe just get arrested I cant say :few:

Initial reactions:Kaido’s dead? Big Mom’s dead? They’re drowning in lava
Later reactions:Wait the volcano is erupting and putting Onigashima in danger? Doesn’t that mean Momonosuke will have to lift Onigashima and that Wano citizens are in danger now? Isn’t big Mom and Kaido also there so won’t they get sent flying out of the eruption?

never forget, Kaido getting back up

Status
Not open for further replies.