Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

How could this happen!? They are brothers therefore any Betrayal is out of the charts
except Big Mom has morals while Scar doesn’t. You literally have to go to refute other series rather than give actual proof. I’m pretty sure Scar betrayed The guy for actual reasons and was portrayed sinisterly meanwhile we see big mom become a good guy in Act 2 and her having misguided but good goals.Those two are nowhere near alike

from Redon in PirateKing Forum

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."
MOOOOOOORJ:suresure::suresure::suresure:

That's the fucking point
They don't just casually talk about their crews

But she has specifically told him about pudding and her power
Lmfao how dumb can you be
She wasn't shocked he knew about pudding she didn't react at all unlike him when she asked about his rp

No she didn't
She knew full well what king was under the mask
She didn't have to confirm everything
Marco knew what wb knew about King yet still didn't put 2 and 2 together until after a whole of fighting him

You're an embarrassment
1. She didn't react about Kaido talking about Pudding because until she wakes up the third eye, SHE'S USELESS IN THE PIRATE KING RACE. AND KAIDO CAN KNOW ABOUT PUDDING WITHOUT HAVING TO TALK WITH BIG MOM IN THE LAST 38 YEARS.

2. Why are you assuming that Marco, who was 7 years during the event of God Valley and didn't join Whitebeard until much later, knows more than Linlin, who SPENT MORE THAN 6 YEARS WITH ROCKS AND WHITEBEARD AND HAD 30 YEARS AT THE TIME OF GOD VALLEY. You are assuming that Marco knew exactly everything that Whitebeard knew about Lunarians and ALSO assuming that Whitebeard knows the same stuff that Linlin knows WHEN HER SPECIALTY IS THE INTEL AS POINTED OUT BY THE GERMA, MORGANS AND BEGE.

You are either literally mentally handicapped or just plain trolling at this point. Fuck off and don't reply.

Not sure what you are talking but I always argue back or admit to be wrong. Never do like you calling others idiots.

Just stop quoting me if you are not up for debate.
Yeah right you moron, you literally kept denying that curtain was a barrier.

And no, my goal now is to cyber bully the shit out of you so everyone so knows how fucking stupid you’re.

Status
Not open for further replies.