Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
except Big Mom has morals while Scar doesn’t. You literally have to go to refute other series rather than give actual proof. I’m pretty sure Scar betrayed The guy for actual reasons and was portrayed sinisterly meanwhile we see big mom become a good guy in Act 2 and her having misguided but good goals.Those two are nowhere near alike
I gave you enough reasons which you keep ignoring.
Go bother someone else

H

Herrera95

Yeah right you moron, you literally kept denying that curtain was a barrier.

And no, my goal now is to cyber bully the shit out of you so everyone so knows how fucking stupid you’re.
You are stupid since you can't argue. Cyber bully haha like I would care about your opinion.

You are so miserable that you remember a discussion we had long time ago. I barely remember that shit. You kept showing panels and wanting other to instant believe.

Not sure what arguments I used but curtain is odd enough to be clearly a barrier.

Its official Bajrang Gun is the strongest attack on the series to date:

- Knocked the Strongest Creature Out
- Broken the horn of the most durable person
- Sent Kaido straight to Magma levell with a PUNCH
- Causing explosions on the floor because of the effects of its impact
B-but sick, old and weakened WB‘s no name quake is stronger according to AdmiraL tards :kobeha:

@Extravlad @Wiwi @AdmiralKinyagi

from Redon in PirateKing Forum

"Yes, the narrator confirms that Luffy is the winner.

In fact, at the beginning of the chapter the narrator says that the previous result (the winner was Kaido) is going to be updated.

And when the explosion of the underwater volcano takes place, we see a new text from the narrator saying that the winner of the "Decisive Battle in Wanokuni Sky" is Luffy."

And that's that.

I'd say to ZKKers, your last chance would definitely be Kaido emerging from the ground/Fuji at some point but that also depends on Zoro. Could be entirely related to Luffy too.

Won't say it's impossible though, we are at this point and he won his fight, so let's see if some of you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.