Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y
Who honestly thinks anyone is going to die in One Piece? I'd not be surprised if Pedro is still alive. :gokulaugh:
Yasuie got the gun squad treatment
I think characters do die its just that therer are so many fake outs that it completely overshadows that truth and thats why no once can get invested
But I've almost thought all the emperors would die so maybe that's why it's easy for me to buy it

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
He's too dangerous, and was aknowledged as the one with the greatest military power during Edd's War... just imagine what can he do.
No I know he was, I'm not denying that part. But that was in his past when it was in his prime and likely way stronger (and also when he had both of his legs still attached). I just don't see how Oda would be able to bring him back in as a villain and make him relevant to the story. Films may be non canon but we still have images of Shiki being fucked over by pre-TS Luffy, that really doesn't make me confident in his current strength

So biggest question is whether BM's power remains active after death. Guess it does since Nami would lose her greatest power up in the history of fiction
I think so too, I can't think any other power up other than Zeus for Nami, it already fits her.
Another question is how long Zeus will be active

Big Mom being with Kaido in the hole just confirm Kaido surviving if anything

Big Mom ending won't be handled like this

am just waiting for Oda to show what will happen to Zoro, that's the key to how this arc will end

No I know he was, I'm not denying that part. But that was in his past when it was in his prime and likely way stronger (and also when he had both of his legs still attached). I just don't see how Oda would be able to bring him back in as a villain and make him relevant to the story. Films may be non canon but we still have images of Shiki being fucked over by pre-TS Luffy, that really doesn't make me confident in his current strength
it's a known fact Shiki knows the old hag , so his ties to Wano are rather obvious

I think Shiki will appear by using Toki DF, so we will deal with Prime Shiki , a different version from the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.