Questions & Mysteries To all Zoro fans

First of all, i'm a luffy fan,

i really don't understand why zoro fans want him to kill kaido and why they aren't satisfied enough with what zoro made until yet. He fought against 2 yonkos and was arguably the the most impressive in 5v2 (with luffy together). Then he overcame a creature like King (a killing machine and a lunarian), the right hand man of Kaido, who said that king is strong (thats why his name is King). He has Adv. conqourers and adv. armament Haki, he has Enma and when he is fit after all this, i really think that he could go extreme diff against an admiral (besides Akainu). Just leave him alone, at the end of the day he is the number 2 of the crew, and thats why zoro is one of the most incredible characters out there, but enough is enough.

First of all, i'm a luffy fan,

i really don't understand why zoro fans want him to kill kaido and why they aren't satisfied enough with what zoro made until yet. He fought against 2 yonkos and was arguably the the most impressive in 5v2 (with luffy together). Then he overcame a creature like King (a killing machine and a lunarian), the right hand man of Kaido, who said that king is strong (thats why his name is King). He has Adv. conqourers and adv. armament Haki, he has Enma and when he is fit after all this, i really think that he could go extreme diff against an admiral (besides Akainu). Just leave him alone, at the end of the day he is the number 2 of the crew, and thats why zoro is one of the most incredible characters out there, but enough is enough.
I don't think any normal Zoro fans want ZKK for powerscaling, it's set in stone that Luffy will always be stronger (the gap is debatable). ZKK was more with Zoro's role in Wano, possibly his relation to the country and Shimotsuki lineage and Ryuma etc. Even if ZKK did happen no one would put Zoro over Luffy (I am talking about normal people). And there were enough hints that could relate to ZKK however some were sort of overexaggerated and while one could argue there was a narrative for it the strength of that narrative was also debatable.

Zoro's growth and plotline for Wano still has many open threads and it would be very exciting to see how those are covered, ZKK or no ZKK.

I don't think any normal Zoro fans want ZKK for powerscaling, it's set in stone that Luffy will always be stronger (the gap is debatable). ZKK was more with Zoro's role in Wano, possibly his relation to the country and Shimotsuki lineage and Ryuma etc. Even if ZKK did happen no one would put Zoro over Luffy (I am talking about normal people). And there were enough hints that could relate to ZKK however some were sort of overexaggerated and while one could argue there was a narrative for it the strength of that narrative was also debatable.

Zoro's growth and plotline for Wano still has many open threads and it would be very exciting to see how those are covered, ZKK or no ZKK.
plotwise maybe you are right, but i think that it would be too crazy to win against King and kill Kaido afterwards, even in his condition (let alone zoros condition). I think it would be "overkill".

I feel like a lot of ZKK supporters deep down realize that Zoro hasn't really gotten any meaningful character development post time skip. ZKK wouldn't just be about Zoro doing some boss powerscaling shit, it would tie into his potential lineage in Wano, could potentially bring about logical thematic resolutions, could lead to deeper character development.

But let's say Zoro is basically done for the rest of Wano. So far he:
-beat Killer
-proclaimed he would avenge Yasuie by taking down Orochi (which he didn't)
-got Enma
-fought with the other Supernova against the Emperors
-blocked a combined Emperor attack for a few seconds
-confirmed to have Conquerer's Haki
-left a scar on Kaidou (which didn't seem to slow Kaidou down one bit and left Zoro disappointed that it was all he could do)
-got AdCoC and beat King, Kadiou's strongest subordinate
-got vague Ryuma comparisons
-inconclusive encounter with a grim reaper like figure.

so he got some cool power stuff and did the typical "beat the strongest henchman" but character wise he's kinda lacking, and I don't feel like post Wano will do enough to make it feel fulfilling.

And if this is the most development that Zoro gets in Wano, an arc that most people expected him to get the most personal development in the whole story, it doesn't bode well for his development in future arcs. So I'm not surprised there are people latching onto something like ZKK.

Reality is if Zoro got proper development I honestly don't think the ZKK cries would be nearly as loud.

ZKK isn't about strength to most of us. I had optimism that Oda had just been waiting to finally give us 'Zoro's arc' and show his unique importance to the story and crew because he wanted it to happen in Wano. Has anything really new about Zoro been revealed in this arc? Has he learned anything from Yasuie and the other Wano people he spent time with? If he has Oda hasn't tried too hard to show us imo. Any backstory given to Zoro was more about Enma, and even that hasn't improved or developed, 20 years ago it scarred Kaido just like in 1010 and it's still not a black blade, only Luffy gets to meaningfully improve it seems.

You think we should be so happy that all we have to talk about are shallow feats of strength? Zoro could have gained these powerups anywhere and yet his improvements were all shoved into Wano. I was always expecting that Zoro's powerups would be accompanied by new character depth, building or even establishment in Wano to make them more impactful, but it looks like that won't be the case. Is it so much to ask that he gets the same treatment as any other main character?

If Luffy ends up as the legend to have defeated the dragon to save the flower capital like Ryuma it would be equivalent to Luffy baking the cake to stop BM in WCI. Zoro is the only strawhat without a sole importance. He could leave the crew and nothing would change. He deserved at the very least to have a moment in this arc that proved he's essential, but Oda couldn't even do that as it might make Luffy look less omnipotent.

plotwise maybe you are right, but i think that it would be too crazy to win against King and kill Kaido afterwards, even in his condition (let alone zoros condition). I think it would be "overkill".
I think the condition argument is one of the weaker ones because we have seen Oda heal people out of the blue. I mean Luffy got the awakening, Zoro got medicine and Sanji got exoskeleton but these are special heals. But the real recent example of this are the Scabbards, they were destroyed in the rooftop battle, they were about to be finished by Black Maria and they get super recovery just because Hiyori put some bandages on them and like no special healing at all, not even Marco's flames or some doctor giving them anything. Look at how Luffy recovered multiple times in this battle and how he got multiple boosts at Impel Down and Marineford.

I can see the other side of it also, Oda makes Zoro tank absolute destruction, then makes him scar Kaido. Then temporary heals him and have the narrator box say that a dragon can be killed in a single attack. So in essence Zoro could do what needed to be done, he was capable of ZKK but circumstances (the after effects of the mink medicine) do not allow him to do that. Give Zoro hype but also not take away from Luffy's shine. And to some extent this is a valid argument coupled with the Grim Reaper plot to sort of drive home the fact that Zoro is near dead.

I think you are still looking at ZKK from a power level perspective and I understand that if that happens that is how a lot of the stupid fans will look at it. I mean I don't think that there are people who do not believe that this Zoro could give Kaido a really deep scar in hybrid or as the manga said kill a dragon in one blow sort of thing.

I think the condition argument is one of the weaker ones because we have seen Oda heal people out of the blue. I mean Luffy got the awakening, Zoro got medicine and Sanji got exoskeleton but these are special heals. But the real recent example of this are the Scabbards, they were destroyed in the rooftop battle, they were about to be finished by Black Maria and they get super recovery just because Hiyori put some bandages on them and like no special healing at all, not even Marco's flames or some doctor giving them anything. Look at how Luffy recovered multiple times in this battle and how he got multiple boosts at Impel Down and Marineford.

I can see the other side of it also, Oda makes Zoro tank absolute destruction, then makes him scar Kaido. Then temporary heals him and have the narrator box say that a dragon can be killed in a single attack. So in essence Zoro could do what needed to be done, he was capable of ZKK but circumstances (the after effects of the mink medicine) do not allow him to do that. Give Zoro hype but also not take away from Luffy's shine. And to some extent this is a valid argument coupled with the Grim Reaper plot to sort of drive home the fact that Zoro is near dead.

I think you are still looking at ZKK from a power level perspective and I understand that if that happens that is how a lot of the stupid fans will look at it. I mean I don't think that there are people who do not believe that this Zoro could give Kaido a really deep scar in hybrid or as the manga said kill a dragon in one blow sort of thing.
now thats well written

ZKK was there before Zoro even touched Hawkins
Everything he done on the Roof, King of Hell, One-Shotting Killer & Apoo, making his Declaration against Queen, Shinigami Sub-Plot ... etc
Are all things that Fans did not expect & were not included in ZKK Theory
So we are not just gonna ignore every ZKK Hint & Foreshadowing, just because Oda decided to give Zoro more Moments to Shine

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
ZKK not happening doesn't mean the "Zoro Arc" isn't happening. The Shinigami thing has not be resolved, and I'm sure Oda could pull off some meaningful character development for him in the post-wano arc, which looking at the length of the Wano Arc will probably last for the next 5 years or so lmao

i'm satisfied with all that zoro done so far, he was my single source of entertainment in the last 6 years of the series, i hope oda doesn't fuck up teach and akainu.

oda is a fraud for making characters say shit that they're never gonna do, or hyping up things that'll never happen, or wasting a lot of build up only to end up with anticlimactic payoffs.

it feels like oda plans a lot of great plotelines for zoro, but for some reasons he abandons them or changes his mind as the story progresses.
like:
-zoro telling hajrudin that the bird cage will be gone by the time he wakes up.
-saying that he'll get the samurai under his rule in no time.
-saying that he will avenge yasui.
-saying that he will cut kaido down/to pieces.
-the ryuma/oden parallels.

no body can blame zoro fans for having high expectations.
oda should've never made zoro say those things in the first place.
oda has proven on many occasions that he has no idea how to handle zoro in the new world.

one piece has become so trash that it completely relies on false hype and straight up lying to the readers.