Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing with Zoro, he literally got double damage thanks to mink medicine but will overcome all of that eventually, just like pre ts he did he did with his nothing moment, but no one gave a shit or will give a shit about that.
The consequences/injuries for zoros nothing happened moment literally lasted until sabaody archipel and even into the training arc with mihawk. He didn't jump up right after the fight and continued like luffy did every time. That's what people mean with belivable consequence and that's where the pain point of the criticism lays, when people dismiss the damage luffy takes.

Because his crew was there to save him, stop playing DUMB.

This is riduculous lmao stop trying to be right in something you are clearly wrong.
There is evidence that contradicts your statement. You are simply choosing to ignore them. Just like I'm picking them up to counter argument you are doing the same when saying "because this" or "because that".

The consequences/injuries for zoros nothing happened moment literally lasted until sabaody archipel and even into the training arc with mihawk. He didn't jump up right after the fight and continued like luffy did every time. That's what people mean with belivable consequence and that's where the pain point of the criticism lays, when people dismiss the damage luffy takes.
What consequences, be out for a week then return back like nothing happened?

Where did Luffy continue to fight after Katakuri? Or Crocodile? Or Lucci?

Complaining alone wont solve it, stop giving money to the product you don't likr only then they will change their stance, it's that simple.

I had my own share of complaints too, but it'a just funny seeing some wild Zoro fanboys be hypocritical
I’m being hypocritical? Let’s bet. Let bet our accounts. A 3 month ban on each of our accounts

Go find this hypocrisy of mine using the search function of this forum. You fin the hypocrisy I get banned for 3 months. You don’t find it, you get banned for 3 months

Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.