Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know very well what the problem with him being "fine" is even if he's coverned in bandages. What happened to him dying and then almost dying again when he left g5 that he had to pump his heart with g2 to stay in g5 and remain alive? Now after exerting himself even more than before he is somehow just covered in bandages and is "fine"?
Same thing with Zoro, he literally got double damage thanks to mink medicine but will overcome all of that eventually, just like pre ts he did he did with his nothing moment, but no one gave a shit or will give a shit about that.

Most people believe this won't have a resolution.

I've heard people saying that Zoro making a new scar was the payoff to this moment, but it isn't. Someone has to reopen the reopen the old scar, and Kaido has to acknowledge that a samurai stronger than Oden has appeared.
(?)
He said of his like.
And Zoro replicated the feat.

This is not the correct argument to use to keep ZKK alive tbh

Just saying you would be celebrating Zoro if he got up half dead fighting and killing an awakened Kaido, nothing about my character rating there.
I call this ending trash and your rebuttal to me saying it’s trash is “At least Zoro isn’t involved”

Is this the new standard we hold Oda to?

Imagine i said the ending of Naruto was trash and you come in and say “At least Sakura wasn’t involved” and that’s it. That’s your measure of quality.

like what is going on. Why is this acceptable writing in this fandom? I thought one piecefans were supposed to be better than all these other fans

Same thing with Zoro, he literally got double damage thanks to mink medicine but will overcome all of that eventually, just like pre ts he did he did with his nothing moment, but no one gave a shit or will give a shit about that.
Oh lord you are one dense individual. Zoro has been down and out and practically lifeless for over ten chapters. Luffy on the other hand dies and revives like it's nothing then comes near death again and comes back and once the fight is over there is not one iota of any death or near death consequences for him that were previously there. He is just "fine" with some bandages on him.

[QUOTE="Herrer said that because many people thought he lost an eye[/QUOTE]
just because he closed his eyes , when you look at burning lights and more than is very hot it is normal to close your eye D:

Oh lord you are one dense individual. Zoro has been down and out and practically lifeless for over ten chapters. Luffy on the other hand dies and revives like it's nothing then comes near death again and comes back and once the fight is over there is not one iota of any death or near death consequences for him that were previously there. He is just "fine" with some bandages on him.
10 chapters = few minutes

Just pointing how hypocrite you are. As you have been most of the Arc, Luffy gains a powerup: LMAO ODA IS ASSPULLING AGAIN
Zoro starts using AdCoC out of nowhere: GODAAAAAA ZORO VS KING GREATNESS
Pointing to what? Have you found a single message or thread made by me saying “Wano is bad because Zoro isn’t getting hype”

What are you pointing at? Go look. Go to the search bar of this Forum, type “Wano” and search titles and Search by my username and fine the post where I said this

fuckin imbeciles

I call this ending trash and your rebuttal to me saying it’s trash is “At least Zoro isn’t involved”

Is this the new standard we hold Oda to?

Imagine i said the ending of Naruto was trash and you come in and say “At least Sakura wasn’t involved” and that’s it. That’s your measure of quality.

like what is going on. Why is this acceptable writing in this fandom? I thought one piecefans were supposed to be better than all these other fans
Complaining alone wont solve it, stop giving money to the product you don't likr only then they will change their stance, it's that simple.

I had my own share of complaints too, but it'a just funny seeing some wild Zoro fanboys be hypocritical

Status
Not open for further replies.