Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ZKK fans are the desperate ones. The war is over. Kaido was declared defeated by the narrator and the story moved on to presenting Momo to the flower capital as the next shogun. We can have this conversation every week until they sail away from Wano, but what little credibility you have left after putting all your eggs in that basket just diminishes for every day you stay in denial. It's not too late to just accept your L.
He's trying so hard😭😭😭

Don't fuck with fb the Internet lord
The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The high astonishing all encompassing ultra iper ginormously glaring Lord Zoro shall unleash a level of potency that will shock the foundations of most downplayers' delusions who are confined in a bubble of bias disallowing their brains to process the right patterns.

He is the true ultimate Lord, the chosen one that shall ultimately surpass even Prime Ryuma.
I refuse to believe that this post is from a real human being :kobeha:

Exactly, thank you :sweat:

B

Ballel

He is intellectually superior to me and you and every one else on this forum, that is the only reason he is atop both important rankings of the users here. Do you believe in ZKK, bad man?
Praising the Grandmaster is good for our well being.
The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature bow down to a superior Force of Nature: The Grandmaster Zoro.
The Grandmaster is a man of 1000 wonders.
Who needs bones when you are the Grandmaster? I love my Grandmaster.

Do you RemembAAAAA The Grandmaster splitting the sky With love ♡ Grandmaster's ultimate love

B

Ballel

@Finalalpha Why is the Grandmaster just so stronk, perfect, all love encompassing, superlative, flamboyant, extraordinary and triple fantastic at the same rate?
Why is the Grandmaster Zoro all my life? Because my life is perfect ♡

Doesn't matter if the handle hurt a bit.
Would rather get hit by it and not avoid it for how much I love the Grandmaster : P

Praising the Grandmaster is good for our well being.
The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature bow down to a superior Force of Nature: The Grandmaster Zoro.
The Grandmaster is a man of 1000 wonders.
Who needs bones when you are the Grandmaster? I love my Grandmaster.

Do you RemembAAAAA The Grandmaster splitting the sky With love ♡ Grandmaster's ultimate love
Are you a ZKK believer? I noticed you followed my new profile page, I do not want any support from cretinous liars who do not believe in what Goda will give us and the Grandmaster :few:

LMAO:lulz::lulz::lulz:

B

Ballel

Are you a ZKK believer? I noticed you followed my new profile page, I do not want any support from cretinous liars who do not believe in what Goda will give us and the Grandmaster :few:
Most girls I have spoken to love the Grandmaster because he is simply a prominent *censored for the glory sake of Captain Kid*
The Grandmaster is a tasteful man.

This is something sheldon would post .

Status
Not open for further replies.