Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
am a huge arsenal fan
talked shit the entire year and we stll didnt make the ucl
am ready whichever way the pendulum swings
:rolaugh:
Also another point, we just saw the citizens of Flower Capitol release the lanterns. Meaning its still deep in the night. The dawn hasnt hit yet, because no retard would release the lanterns a couple of minutes before the dawn....

The 9 Shadows (Scabbards) are cast by the Moon (Momo). The dawn is yet to arrive.

The people saying Kaido is dead are the same ones who say Luffy doesn't kill his opponents.
Let's not dance around it...

If Kaido is dead, then Luffy is the one who is responsible for his death.
If Kaido is not dead, then Luffy is not a murderer.
Kaido is not dead but Luffy indirectly murdered many fodders....best example is his fighting with marine soldiers in enies lobby..

You know I won’t forgive any ZKK fan for what they did to me; they have to write a formal apology and Morj has to get on all 4s and prostrate himself in front of the camera and beg for forgiveness from the Luffy fans; personally I will never forgive them for disrespecting our chad MC
Zkk tards have taken the biggest L along with Morj and they will never be relevant ever again here.

You know I won’t forgive any ZKK fan for what they did to me; they have to write a formal apology and Morj has to get on all 4s and prostrate himself in front of the camera and beg for forgiveness from the Luffy fans; personally I will never forgive them for disrespecting our chad MC
Luffy's a walking L though..

Status
Not open for further replies.