Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if this has come up yet but towards the end of the chapter, we see several silhouettes and somebody comments on the number of people, so I reckon this is gonna be Oda's parallel to Toki's prediction about 9 shadows appearing with the Dawn of Wano.
4 of the Scabbards + Izo are already outta service so the "9 shadows" are potentially
Denjiro, Hiyori/Komurasaki, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Kawamatsu, Raizo, Shinobu, Momonosuke, Yamato?
Hopefully!!!

So was tokis prophecy her DF or another Shirley thing.... Or something which oden also knew and had written in his journal... I. E. Something bound to happen

Now that I think about it Oden and Tokis prophecies being different makes sense. Odens was about the Pirates and Kaido and Tokis was about opening and freeing Wano by the people of Wano

Still wish the 9 shadows were the Straw hats though

D

Deleted member 83

Do you think the eruption shot them out of there?
I think so, that’s something you see in cartoon often and will be “funny”
Also fits what Luffy and Yamato are saying, literally kicking them out of Wano
And I don’t want to talk about the death thing because to be fair, it has nothing to do with whether you like the characters, it’s just really bad writing to kill two emperors like this
No monologue no impact, yeah yeah goes against Kaido’s ideology of death so it’s “poetic”, even though that part of his character isn’t even well explained
Either way I’m just disappointed, my last hope is that the Wano citizens will help in handling the WG ships, and not let outsiders do everything for them

And I don’t want to talk about the death thing because to be fair, it has nothing to do with whether you like the characters, it’s just really bad writing to kill two emperors like this
No monologue no impact, yeah yeah goes against Kaido’s ideology of death so it’s “poetic”, even though that part of his character isn’t even well explained
Either way I’m just disappointed, my last hope is that the Wano citizens will help in handling the WG ships, and not let outsiders do everything for them
Are you a Sauropod fan

D

Deleted member 83

Don't know if this has come up yet but towards the end of the chapter, we see several silhouettes and somebody comments on the number of people, so I reckon this is gonna be Oda's parallel to Toki's prediction about 9 shadows appearing with the Dawn of Wano.
4 of the Scabbards + Izo are already outta service so the "9 shadows" are potentially
Denjiro, Hiyori/Komurasaki, Nekomamushi, Inuarashi, Kawamatsu, Raizo, Shinobu, Momonosuke, Yamato?
It’s like Oda remembered last min dude wrote a prophecy to fulfill

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
No matter how people cope.

Something will happen. I doubt Big Mom will create a magma homie, she should not have enough lifespan/souls to spare but, who says she can't blow up everything from inside as her requiem finale for the arc.

Idk I think it would be kinda poetic and hilarious if Kaido is flung somewhere totally random and then we just get a narrators box “A man has finally found a place to die”

The hell are u talking about ?
Kaido is the character with the highest durability in the series. If Magma that's non-concentrated can kill him and BM ofc it's fucking hype for Akainu's ability.

To pretend like it isn't is coping. BM and Kaido can't use Haki likewise is the Magma non-hakified.
None of this is combat feat

We know Akain in combat has failed to kill anyone he fought! Despite landing attacks

Unless you want to believe Curiel > Kaido in durability/endurance since he survived Magma bath wihout even being fatally wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.