Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so, that’s something you see in cartoon often and will be “funny”
Also fits what Luffy and Yamato are saying, literally kicking them out of Wano
And I don’t want to talk about the death thing because to be fair, it has nothing to do with whether you like the characters, it’s just really bad writing to kill two emperors like this
No monologue no impact, yeah yeah goes against Kaido’s ideology of death so it’s “poetic”, even though that part of his character isn’t even well explained
Either way I’m just disappointed, my last hope is that the Wano citizens will help in handling the WG ships, and not let outsiders do everything for them
Big mom and kaido soon
:smart:

When did Akainu struggle with WB?
1st encounter he stopped his quake punch with hands in his pocket and they briefly clashed evenly before WB's heart attack which gave Akainu the edge
2nd encounter WB sneaks Akainu and loses half his face before sending Akainu in a hole but failing to do much damage as Akainu came back a chapter and a half later.

The fact that you think a bloodlusted WB who just saw his son being killed wouldn't do as much to Kaido/BM if he sneaked them shows how little respect you have for the world's strongest man and pirate
It's funny how they keep bringing the fact bloodlusted (

) Oldbeard wasn't healthy, as if broken bones zoro who was literally vomitting blood and struggled just to stand up didn't literally speedblitz and scared hybrid Kaido in an actual frontal confrontation . Surely that means healthy zoro would one shot Kaido.:kobeha:

I think so, that’s something you see in cartoon often and will be “funny”
Also fits what Luffy and Yamato are saying, literally kicking them out of Wano
And I don’t want to talk about the death thing because to be fair, it has nothing to do with whether you like the characters, it’s just really bad writing to kill two emperors like this
No monologue no impact, yeah yeah goes against Kaido’s ideology of death so it’s “poetic”, even though that part of his character isn’t even well explained
Either way I’m just disappointed, my last hope is that the Wano citizens will help in handling the WG ships, and not let outsiders do everything for them
Where do you think Kaido would get blasted out though. WG ship?:choppawhat:
Big Mom has her crew but Kaido doesn't have anything left

D

Deleted member 83

:milaugh:
tbf the numbers work with the amount of scabbards down atm so even though it's a bit plain, I don't think it was impromptu.
Oda might've even made it plain on purpose to make it impossible to guess considering he dislikes when people can predict his story:catsweat:
No “nth member” title, no“Luffy vs Kaido” title, no attack with the final wisdom king name, he definitely like to end a trend
Though I don’t think having readers found out what’s going to happen is a bad thing, usually it’s because you’ve placed enough hints/clues and they’re logical enough to be connected, one should be proud of that
I’m very sick of subverted expectations

If the shadow next to Kaido isn't really BM then Akainu oneshotting her is still on the table. :denzimote:
We never saw her touch the magma, she might be hanging in one of the cracks, her kids might or her completely useless homies might save her. :saden:

B

Ballel

Though I don’t think having readers found out what’s going to happen is a bad thing, usually it’s because you’ve placed enough hints/clues and they’re logical enough to be connected, one should be proud of that
I’m very sick of subverted expectations
He just thinks he is superior to everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.