Did Luffy Beat Kaido Fairly?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Misery is made of fire, as far as I know Law can’t cut fire
Just dropping a building was enough to disfigure it. A sword slash would cut it but Law can't damage it like Zoro and Kin'emon.

You could do that to Big Mom's homies without actually harming them:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
What coo reaction? First she was the one to start the thunder Bagua clash, Kaido was the one to match her speed with a thunder of his own.
She coated herself before Kaido even attempted the Thunder Bagua because as I said she knows her father abilities.
How can she coat herself before Kaidou even attempted the Thunder Bagua and still fail to block? You're making zero sense here.

The fact that she failed to block almost directly implies that she coated herself mid blitz.

We aren't talking about Luffy though. Kaido blitzed Law without using those so I don't see why it makes a difference. Also, non-Drunken mode Kaido fought G5 Luffy for the most part.

No, he doesn't have Room when using awakening; that's why he jumps to reach Big Mom instead of just teleporting. He cut Misery with a regular slash.
kaido was still using his drunk forms, you can see his teeth change, him bulking up for certain attacks etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.