Is this really a page from HxH?

Like if this page is real then that is totally unacceptable lmao, like Togashi is suppose to be a professional and this is just terrible. I haven't read HxH since Gon met his father so not sure what this page is all about.

Yh it is. I think the page is pretty good and a good analysis from a side character that barely had screentime. Since you know even side characters in HxH are geniuses.

B

Ballel

Like if this page is real then that is totally unacceptable lmao, like Togashi is suppose to be a professional and this is just terrible. I haven't read HxH since Gon met his father so not sure what this page is all about.

Didn't this author have massive health issues?
Writing might be easier for him than drawing. He should just write a novel instead, or have someone else draw while he writes the script.

I don't mind the over analyzing unless if it is done minimally, however, a whole page with just text is unprofessional as heck. It is basically saying, "screw you, I am not going to put in the necessary work that my fans want". As much as I hate Oda, and yall already know how much I hate him lol, he at least is always very professional and makes sure he draws quality pages. I can't believe I just complimented Oda, ew.

Why not just hire someone to draw for him. I don't understand why these mangakas are so arrogant and unwilling to receive basic help.

I don't mind the over analyzing unless if it is done minimally, however, a whole page with just text is unprofessional as heck. It is basically saying, "screw you, I am not going to put in the necessary work that my fans want". As much as I hate Oda, and yall already know how much I hate him lol, he at least is always very professional and makes sure he draws quality pages. I can't believe I just complimented Oda, ew.

Why not just hire someone to draw for him. I don't understand why these mangakas are so arrogant and unwilling to receive basic help.
Its nothing to do with Art. He just wanted that much exposition and explanation for that specific scene. Contray to popular belief….Togashi has great art.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Haha cuz you know. You have to read. Lololo.

@lee33 now that I think about it out of all people you should be the last one to have problem with something like this existing especially with how fucking terrible and bad writing of certain manga we read is...

Yh id rather not see the same panel 6 times….rather read my text in peace.
Then draw different panels. Like Jailer said above me, a manga needs visuals. If the panel consists of the same drawing then think of a different way to represent it.
Post automatically merged:

Haha cuz you know. You have to read. Lololo.

@lee33 now that I think about it out of all people you should be the last one to have problem with something like this existing especially with how fucking terrible and bad writing of certain manga we read is...
Lol @Seth I love HxH, I just stopped reading it after Gon met his father. The issue I have with this is that it is lazy and it is basically telling the fans "I don't care enough to draw". That is unprofessional. For example, if a show you are watching just decided that it doesn't want to place a nice background based off the context of the settings, then that is unprofessional. This is no different.

Then draw different panels. Like Jailer said above me, a manga needs visuals. If the panel consists of the same drawing then think of a different way to represent it.
You act as if this is normal occurence. Its a very rare page.…thats why everyone always reposts it. Togashi does pages where theres absoutely no text as well. Yet nobody ever hounds about that.

Either way who tf cares, he rarely does it. HxH is an analytical and information based manga. Its over explanation is why its regarded to having one of the best power systems of all of anime.

You act as if this is normal occurence. Its a very rare page.…thats why everyone always reposts it. Togashi does pages where theres absoutely no text as well. Yet nobody ever hounds about that.

Either way who tf cares, he rarely does it. HxH is an analytical and information based manga. Its over explanation is why its regarded to having one of the best power systems of all of anime.
Like I said, I haven't read HxH since Gon met his father so I am not sure if this is rare or a regular occurrence. Also, I never said the over explanation is bad, I don't mind that unless it goes overboard with the explanation, instead what I do mind is the text that have no visuals to represent them. But if this is the only page that does that then that is okay, but if it is a regular occurrence then that is 100% unprofessional and lazy lol.