Speculations Question for the ZKK enthusiasts

How is Zoro suppose to fight Kaido in the state he is in?

- he's still unconcious
- his bones are still broken
- he's suffering double the damage from mink medicine after affects

I just want a reasonable explanation as to how Zoro would fight in this condition? much more kill a presumably "awakened" Kaido

Do you expect Oda to magically recover Zoro? It did happen for Luffy which was an asspull itself but at least Luffy has a devil fruit

How is Zoro suppose to fight Kaido in the state he is in?

- he's still unconcious
- his bones are still broken
- he's suffering double the damage from mink medicine after affects

I just want a reasonable explanation as to how Zoro would fight in this condition? much more kill a presumably "awakened" Kaido

Do you expect Oda to magically recover Zoro? It did happen for Luffy which was an asspull itself but at least Luffy has a devil fruit
maybe they hoping for some grim reaper shit

Theres like many other allies who can fight and distract Kaido whilst Luffy’s down. He’ll be in immense pain….itd already be impossible to move. Unless his pain magically dissipates …..ZKK has zero chance of happening.
Your hypothetical situation means Zoro gets up and possess the strongest Haki among the allies. If he gave a shit about pain he wouldn't have gotten up after Hakai. And maybe he wouldn't have agreed to the mink medicine. Maybe he wouldn't have taken the big shockwave from Kuma after the small one. Or maybe he would've "abandoned his stupid dream" when he was losing to Mihawk. Or maybe he wouldn't have tried to cut his foot off to escape a trap. Or maybe he wouldn't have sliced his own wound during the fight in the Buggy arc. Etc.

Yamato, Sanji, Marco, Kid, Law, Jimbe, most of the alliance is up, z olo the bozo isnt shit in comparation. Kaido wont come back in wano, dude was destroyed by Luffy already.
"Kaido what's the next move, do we reclaim your treasure in Wano? I heard the new shogun's in elementary school."

"Nah we can't go back, I got punched there."

The thing about Zoro coming back is….like nobody knows fucking how now. Its repetitive if he comes back with medicine. Idiotic if he gets a dumb Grim Reaper PU. Stupid if he does it whilst carrying double the pain.

Zoro‘s last big moment this arc seems to be.…to not die. Thats what everything seems to be leading to in his plotline.

Your hypothetical situation means Zoro gets up and possess the strongest Haki among the allies. If he gave a shit about pain he wouldn't have gotten up after Hakai. And maybe he wouldn't have agreed to the mink medicine. Maybe he wouldn't have taken the big shockwave from Kuma after the small one. Or maybe he would've"abandoned his stupid dream" when he was losing to Mihawk. Or maybe he wouldn't have tried to cut his foot off to escape a trap. Or maybe he. wouldn't have sliced his own wound during the fight in the Buggy arc. Etc.
Big difference between not being afraid of pain and being able to tank it and carry on. If Zoro couldnt feel pain….hed still probably be able to move after Hakai and TB.