Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Thousand Sunny with the Orange mane....

Nami with Sunflower shirt that became a Lion...

Also Golden Lion Shiki stealing Nami for his crew lolololol.

Real subtle Oda! I kinda wish Nika/Awakened Luffy was orange themed now hahahaha.
Her tatoo looks like silhouette of Nika :wonderland:
Post automatically merged:

Thousand Sunny with the Orange mane....

Nami with Sunflower shirt that became a Lion...

Also Golden Lion Shiki stealing Nami for his crew lolololol.

Real subtle Oda! I kinda wish Nika/Awakened Luffy was orange themed now hahahaha.
Colour of Dawn is orange

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

My favourite parallel is

Joyboy coming back after 800 years
And
Nami not laughing for 8 years till Luffy came

The one about Imu and Nami both being connected to growing trees and a straw hat is interesting as well
Did no one made connection between Nami tattoo and Nika.

Especially when Luffy village is called windmill. Windmill makes Nami laugh , I wonder why.

https://simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Quixote

"One of the most famous stories in the book is Don Quixote's fight with windmills. He sees some windmills and thinks they are giants. When he rides to fight with them, he is knocked off his horse. Sancho tells him they are only windmills, but Don Quixote does not believe him. He is sure a magician changed windmills into the giants to hurt him"

Interesting :wonderland:

G

Gorosei Informer

Especially when Luffy village is called windmill. Windmill makes Nami laugh , I wonder why.

"One of the most famous stories in the book is Don Quixote's fight with windmills. He sees some windmills and thinks they are giants. When he rides to fight with them, he is knocked off his horse. Sancho tells him they are only windmills, but Don Quixote does not believe him. He is sure a magician changed windmills into the giants to hurt him"

Funnily enough I wanted to mention that Doflamingo should have been defeated by Gomu gomu no Windmill I mean Nika Nika no windmill for this reason too haha.

I picked up on the windmill from Genzo making Nami laugh and Luffy coming from the island of windmill. What I don’t currently get is the symbolism behind that. I think we’ll only find out when we know more about Imu

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I picked up on the windmill from Genzo making Nami laugh and Luffy coming from the island of windmill. What I don’t currently get is the symbolism behind that. I think we’ll only find out when we know more about Imu
Symbolism is there. With whole Don Quixote story. Need proper explanation. Kinda hilarious only good celestial dragon are Donquixote.
Don being mention in Blink's sake and Drums of liberation is just Don sound effect.

Symbolism is there. With whole Don Quixote story. Need proper explanation. Kinda hilarious only good celestial dragon are Donquixote.
Don being mention in Blink's sake and Drums of liberation is just Don sound effect.
Do you think Nami is one of the sovereign ?

I’m interested who Binks actually is as well. Go back to when we first meet Brook signing Binks Sake. It’s literally just a panel of him saying deliver Binks Brew to Nami and Luffy they’re the only ones shown

Status
Not open for further replies.