Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Do you think Nami is one of the sovereign ?

I’m interested who Binks actually is as well. Go back to when we first meet Brook signing Binks Sake. It’s literally just a panel of him saying deliver Binks Brew to Nami and Luffy they’re the only ones shown
I really don't know.Wano needs to end for this. My expectations are very low because of wano.

Two interesting dialogue of Shirahoshi
Shirahoshi - Father I want to go to forest
Shirahoshi - After she mentioned her mother , she directly talk to Nami that it is like I have know you since forever even though we just met.

:chopoff:

C

Cruxroux

I really don't know.Wano needs to end for this. My expectations are very low because of wano.

Shirahoshi - After she mentioned her mother , she directly talk to Nami that it is like I have know you since forever even though we just met.

This shifty show slowly turning everyone into a chosen one types. Completely opposite of we got pre time skip. No wonder pre time skip was fun.

This shifty show slowly turning everyone into a chosen one types. Completely opposite of we got pre time skip. No wonder pre time skip was fun.
It’s got to the point where I think all 5 of them are chosen ones Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

:specialmeh::specialmeh:

Question is, is Nami’s mother or father the important one?

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

It’s got to the point where I think all 5 of them are chosen ones Lmfao
Post automatically merged:

:specialmeh::specialmeh:

Question is, is Nami’s mother or father the important one?
I remember reading one piece because it was fun but now I only care about Nami :josad:.

Heroine of shounen rarely get something or as much relevance then even side character.
I want to trust Oda that we will get something.

Certain popular youtuber said in his video that Nami and Robin only exist for coomers. I got pissed off so much.

But there is some truth on it. He has been treating character as merchandise more now that's why he doesn't want to change or grow his character much.

I still don't have many problems with Nami character.
In fishmen , there was not much more for any character other than Luffy. We still get little bit.
Punk hazard both Tashigi and Nami get humiliated for some reason. Nami still have some character moment
Dressrosa was empty.
Zou and whole cake was good for Nami.
In Wano she has been sidelined too much , we still got two scene about her loyalty to Luffy but it's four year arc that isn't really much.
Although every strawhat other than Luffy has been going through it after time skip.

Hope Oda has something planned out for Nami. He did mention that he has separate backstory for Nami in Gold interview.
Although theories are wastage , if Oda didn't do much. Especially if Toei and Marketing department want new character and side character to get more shine.

Kinda hilarious that Nami was removed from first chapter because of editor. I do enjoy some aspect of Nami character but casual reader aren't going to pick it up. Especially the one who only care about strength. Nami is arguably one of the best written character but can easily get overshadowed.
I hope she is only getting sidelined so much because Oda has something big planned for her in next arc.

I'm just "some people" now? Lol.

Also excuse me for wanting more from Zoro, especially with such a tragic relationship with Kuina, his absolute humility caused by and friendly rivalry with Mihawk and completely mysterious lineage and such.

I'm dumbfounded that Zoro hasn't got much room to grow, I'm lost for words. Such an ignorant blanket statement and showing truly little understanding of him and his character.

Zoro is very nuanced/subtle but the willfully ignorant are like "hurr durr, he's bland, he's 2-Dimensional, he's boring, has no personality, he just likes to fight, cut stuff, sleep and drink and he's always serious/stoic".

Zoro's had very interesting moments in the past that are often unspoken of, overlooked, underrated, underestimated etc.

Zoro is simpler yes but there's more to him than meets the ignorant eye, sigh.

How I'm feeling right now:

Also don't get me started on the same arguments of Mihawk being boring. I'll probably end up turning some nearby sword black out of haki rage somehow.
I'm sure we'll get more on his lineage during these post war chapters. I myself kinda wanted to know more about it especially after Kawamatsu brought up his similiarity with Ushimaru and Ryuma too (even if deep down I also don't wanna Zoro to be another secret child of an important family like Sanji was)

Status
Not open for further replies.