My Hero Academia Chapter 354 : Here!!

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

I'm trying to not be too negative lately but shit like that helps me not doing so.

Clearly AFO who one taps anyone not named Deku Might or Endy will struggle because Horikoshi must flex his autism and give forced spotlight to irrelevant characters:pepeke:
are u talking about one piece?

MHA chsracter surely has a better chance to shine than one piece.

Nah, One Piece handles side characters a lot better.

:pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke::pepeke:

I'm trying to not be too negative lately but shit like that helps me not doing so.

Clearly AFO who one taps anyone not named Deku Might or Endy will struggle because Horikoshi must flex his autism and give forced spotlight to irrelevant characters:pepeke:
AFO isn't as powerful as people make out, and Tokoyami should be as fast as Hawks right now, or at least comparable.

And Jiro's ability could actually be effective against AFO. AFO is blind and reliant on a number of quirks and senses to navigate the world. Jiro with her sound abilities should be able to slow down AFO's reaction times enough to give others openings to attack his helmet.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž

Not my point.

If Horikoshi was real to his writing people not named Deku, Might and endy should piss themselves and faint from AFO's presence let alone fight him.

This mfker retconing everything.

If I see fucking Mineta dropping some goof balls on AFO im fucking done.

Nah, One Piece handles side characters a lot better.

AFO isn't as powerful as people make out, and Tokoyami should be as fast as Hawks right now, or at least comparable.

And Jiro's ability could actually be effective against AFO. AFO is blind and reliant on a number of quirks and senses to navigate the world. Jiro with her sound abilities should be able to slow down AFO's reaction times enough to give others openings to attack his helmet.
AFO was fighting on par with All Might, he 1 shots any of these guys.
Personally, I hope horikoshi makes them lose.

I want to see Endy get a power up and 1v1s AFO.

Seems likely Endeavor/Dabi will meet on the battlefield, though not necessarily to fight. Even against AFO his mind is completely elsewhere.

Also not sure why AFO didn't just go for stealing Endy's quirk, he's literally right next to him when he attacks. Maybe too much momentum?

Not my point.

If Horikoshi was real to his writing people not named Deku, Might and endy should piss themselves and faint from AFO's presence let alone fight him.

This mfker retconing everything.

If I see fucking Mineta dropping some goof balls on AFO im fucking done.
Endeavour has more than enough firepower to kill AFO.

Shigaraki who was much much more powerful than current AFO nearly got wiped out by Endeavour's firepower, which is considered some of the best in the world. It took star and stripe a giant solidified laser to actually do something even remotely comparable to what Endeavour could pull off(in fact, it was probably worse considering that laser wasn't enough to kill the nomu).

The issues with Endeavour's fighting ability comes from his stamina and agility, both of which are areas All Might vastly outstriped Endeavour.

AFO was fighting on par with All Might, he 1 shots any of these guys.
Personally, I hope horikoshi makes them lose.

I want to see Endy get a power up and 1v1s AFO.
Yeah, he does. But Endy isn't a push over, and they are working together.

I think they'll all play a pivotal role in taking him out.

Yes, he could beat any of them with one shot, which is why all of them are trying to be extra careful around him.

Endeavour isn't going to get a bullshit power up and 1 v 1 AFO. Thats literally completely opposed to the actual themes and message of the story.

Last edited: