is ZKK gonna happen?

• It's inevitable

Votes: 40 61.5%
  • It's impossible

Votes: 16 24.6%
  • *imagine there's some TAC joke in here*

Votes: 9 13.8%

• Total voters
So basically to sum this all up: These next few months are going to be a rollercoaster of emotions lol. A battle of wills, The battle of the zkk movement vs the anti zkk movement. The dragon slayers vs the great dragon that is the sanji, and luffy fan faction😂. Not to say all sanji fans and luffy fans are toxic (casuals) but the people who have a problem with zkk come from either of those groups or both. It’s time for zoro to show why he is the true vice captain. This chapter is the prelude to the greatest war in the community. I can already here the narrator’s voice in my head haha.
Post automatically merged:

Does anybody know what the true color of the hamon is on Enma?

Last edited:
well i can appreciate the effort behind it..

but to say Kaido and zoro have yin and yang connection .. and that zoro's the white tiger

when oda could have conveniently made the shimotsuki village the western winter area of wano which actually represents the tiger and North doesn't.

not buying it
:moonwalk:

but to say Kaido and zoro have yin and yang connection .. and that zoro's the white tiger

when oda could have conveniently made the shimotsuki village the western winter area of wano which actually represents the tiger and North doesn't.

not buying it
You're not buying that Zoro is the white tiger because of the Shimotsuki clan placement in Wano? When did this became a collective thing, can Zoro be the WSS or does he have to share the title with everyone?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
‎

not buying it
Shimotsuki are from ringo. Which is always snowing

not buying it
Ramayana theory is interesting tho
Hanuman = Luffy
Rama = Zoro
Ravan = Kaido

You are like the moon who knows not of the
Zoro is the only one from the alliance who doesn't know Luffy is awakened and has defeated Kaido :pepebusi:
Zoro is the moon as opposed to the Sun Luffy

If there's one ardent wish that can be fulfilled

Then it shall be the one where 9 shadows are cast

Only then shall you know the brilliance of the dawn

Notice how Zoro's Dad/uncle/granpa's sword strike causes the sun to be sliced off and let the sun light through
Notice the pattern?

:pepebusi:
Also Kaido should be covered by magma right now, so if he's to wake up, he should look like this

:pepebusi:
Oh shit my copium has run out, cya later :pepecopium:

Shimotsuki are from ringo. Which is always snowing
you telling me oda couldn't change the magnetic field of Wano for Ringo to be a western region instead on the compass and actually match the white tiger theory..
but actually kept it Northern which doesn't even align with the theory of Western tiger v eastern Dragon

Ramayana theory is interesting tho
Hanuman = Luffy
Rama = Zoro
Ravan = Kaido
where hanuman is the right hand to Rama and stuff?

Did the guy mention Zoro's potential DF thing?

in a world where narrative actually backs Zkk this theory would have been a gem

You're not buying that Zoro is the white tiger because of the Shimotsuki clan placement in Wano? When did this became a collective thing, can Zoro be the WSS or does he have to share the title with everyone?

Zoro is not a white tiger.. he's just a tiger
usually when oda links characters with animals it has symbolism to it.

tiger in general shares core similarities with Eastern dragon.. that is military might and the epitome of power

do you get why oda had zoro's devil fruit be kaido's?

Last edited: