Hardest Game you've played

G

Gran D. Master

Minecraft. Apparently there is a way to beat this game and it doesn't end at you building a house; of course that's something I've never came close to figuring out since I wasn't even good enough to survive a since night without shelter

Mmmhh dark souls 1 and 3 come to mind (especially Anor Londo), yet people say Sekiro is even harder, then some indie ones like battle brothers (save scumming like a madman even at "mid" diff), rogue tale (almost impossible and indeed I got bored at some point and left it). Probably my greatest achievement is still completing super ghouls 'nd ghosts on super nintendo some years ago lol

Going to be honest with you all, out of all the games that I have ever played (admittedly not that many but still) there is only one that caused me to outright give up when I played it on it’s hardest difficulty setting.
This utterly draconian, punishing and downright sadistic game was where I drew the feckin line. :josad:

Hardest difficulty setting on Call of Duty? I can slog through it.
:goyea:

Legendary difficulty on Halo? I got the achievement for it. :ace:

Hardest level on Total War games? Sure, I will take on those additional AI cheats like a man. :myman:

Highest difficulty setting on the original Knights of the Old Republic? I play that game no other way. :watchout:

Hardest difficulty level on this insurmountable, unbeatable, unbearable nightmare of a gaming experience? :jay-he:
Never again, I admit defeat, take my :holdthisl: and retreat.

Going to be honest with you all, out of all the games that I have ever played (admittedly not that many but still) there is only one that caused me to outright give up when I played it on it’s hardest difficulty setting.
This utterly draconian, punishing and downright sadistic game was where I drew the feckin line. :josad:

Hardest difficulty setting on Call of Duty? I can slog through it.
:goyea:

Legendary difficulty on Halo? I got the achievement for it. :ace:

Hardest level on Total War games? Sure, I will take on those additional AI cheats like a man. :myman:

Highest difficulty setting on the original Knights of the Old Republic? I play that game no other way. :watchout:

Hardest difficulty level on this insurmountable, unbeatable, unbearable nightmare of a gaming experience? :jay-he:
Never again, I admit defeat, take my :holdthisl: and retreat.
:whitepress: