G

Gorosei Informer

I also don't get the hate people give Lance tbh

people feel entitled to spoilers, it's crazy

dude is doing a free service and risking getting caught every week

and motherfuckers just keep trash talking him
The very shit they tried to just accuse me of. Entitlement and immaturity.

They dont deserve Lance and neither do I. Ive known about Redon/Lance for years now, Scotch too I think.

I dread to think what his DMs must be like tbh. Fiends chomping at the bit.

B

BBsZehahaInTheNewWorld

Act 1 was great!, Act 2 was a mixed bag with some great moments. Act 3 has been a rollercoaster... There have been some great things but also a lot of abysmal stuff.
Act 1 was whatever, but the ending was great. Act 2 was a mess, good and bad things, and so was Act 3, but on a much larger scale.

The Strawhat interactions were horseshit, so were the interactions in general.

I lean towards a local Mid verdict, but based on what Wano was supposed to be in a larger scale, the Mid verdict turns into a Shit verdict.

G

Gorosei Informer

Search for Downfall of One Piece, it's a 6 hour long video by Drizzt

he says a lot of bullshit, but he also says a lot of good criticism

so of course the community couldn't handle it, and downvoted it to hell

too bad Youtube removed the dislike bar :suresure:
He's working on Part 2 right now too. He was talking about Dressrosa and WCI on Twitter for it just recently.

Drizzt is my boy tbh. He's great and been a refuge for me in the community. He's genuinely a nice guy too, in a good way i mean ofc not the nice guy meme lol.

Feels like every One Piece arc Post-TS fractures the community even more

and Wano is the peak of it, because it's the arc being built up since the start of the timeskip
I remember the community being very positive in general at the start of the post-ts. Even if fishman island wasn't that great for many people, there was still a lot of hype and expectations for the future. I don't really feel that anymore. I feel like a lot of people just read to see the end lol

Feels like every One Piece arc Post-TS fractures the community even more

and Wano is the peak of it, because it's the arc being built up since the start of the timeskip
it’s weird though I love Dressrosa and I really like WCI but I just cannot connect to these Wano characters at all. What’s worse is the Straw Hats are being pushed to the side because of them as well

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Just look at how certain people are responding to me here and you see why I want to leave and why this place constantly gets called toxic and hated by other places too.
It's feeling disingenuous from Reddit lately.

I would agree Flowa but this is a long term issue that a break won't resolve either tbh. Once my heart is set, there's no going back. I've learned the hard way that things only get worse if I stay and dont leave somewhere when I want to go.

I'm tired for being attacked on here many times now because irrational OP fans can't handle opinions that go against the popular hivemind and then project and say you're the intolerant one instead.

I appreciate that but I have to do what's what's for myself too. I've been feeling less welcome on here for a while now, like a growing resentment towards me on here by some others over time.

I've had my fun but I can't stay for the sake of my own good, I have to be selfish here unfortunately.

You're one of the nicest amd best users here too and I genuinely appreciate knowing and talking to you too, thank you.

The community is whats doing it for me far more than the story. I actually enjoyed last chapter and even reread it twice to confirm. Same with MHA too I enjoyed it, but im seeing so much negativity for both and I feel the immense irony as I've been very negative about OP recently too.

Thank you but I have to for my own sake. Those responses from others are just making it easier for me, the ones attacking me I mean.

It's funny as I liked those people too, I've chatted with them, I follow them on here, I thought they liked me too but they've turned on me so quickly and easily and are doubling down right now too. They're not the only ones to do this too.

Certain other people have left this site or taken breaks for similar reasons, some of them outright reached to me and told me they felt they couldn't be honest on here, they felt bullied/harassed or at least unhappy and such.

Akai2 has disappeared on us, we lost PeperLevi, Wonderful World, Queek D Headtaker for whatever reasons too but I know why Wonderful left to some degree at least too.

A certain someone else reached out to me and confided they felt hurt, targeted, bullied etc on here after a certain big incident too. I won't name who for their sake as they reached out to me privately/in confidentiality and I don't want them to risk getting bullied/targeted again.

Even I regretfully got involved with the harassment and bullying of @Lance_Dragonite and I'm not proud of that at all in hindsight. A lot of you guys honestly don't deserve what he does for you, like ot or not. Same with the other providers. Nobody is perfect but he risks a LOT for us like they do and does a LOT for us too. You won't really realise or understand it until he stops one day for whatever reason he does and then you'll probably just blame him and act innocent anyway.
Lance has shown he does care and is a good person but it seems to go over your heads as proven by the constant jabs at his expense on here.

We really take our providers for granted especially given how you guys so desperately beg for and try to guess the hints and spoilers. You act like entitled children not getting their treats then project onto people like me when we call you out too as I'm sure you'll do right now too.
Bro you mea so much to me, you are one of the nicest people I've ever met. If you really want to leave than maybe leave for the few of us a contact to you? I would love to still exchange with you my wild thoughts cuz you really enjoy them, what is a big surpricement for me since not many people does that. It would be like a ripping of my kidney to loose you because of people here. You always enjoy my work and you are one of my greatest supports here.

I also don't get the hate people give Lance tbh

people feel entitled to spoilers, it's crazy

dude is doing a free service and risking getting caught every week

and motherfuckers just keep trash talking him
And I agree to that as well. It is easy to sheep but it is hard to appreciate hard work of people. True awakening is when you find it easy to do show true enjoyment.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I remember the community being very positive in general at the start of the post-ts. Even if fishman island wasn't that great for many people, there was still a lot of hype and expectations for the future. I don't really feel that anymore. I feel like a lot of people just read to see the end lol
What's even left any more? Elbaf, Laugh tale, Final World War and then the end.

He's working on Part 2 right now too. He was talking about Dressrosa and WCI on Twitter for it just recently.

Drizzt is my boy tbh. He's great and been a refuge for me in the community. He's genuinely a nice guy too, in a good way i mean ofc not the nice guy meme lol.
I liked his video before watching it tbh, because i saw the dislike campaign being lead by JoyBoyTheories

and based on just how much work Drizzt put to make a 6 hour video explaining his thoughts

but after watching it in the background while doing other stuff, i would still give it a like anyway

i don't agree with everything he says, but most of the opinions and the overall feeling of the series is spot on

D

Deleted member 83

@Ghostly Reflections I understand what you mean, as much as I dislike the hive mind that is r/op I have to admit that this place is not a place for health discussion eithers
and it’s really sad to see so many users left over the years, but if you think it’ll be for the best then I respect your choice
I’ll miss you, you trying hard every post to throughly explain your take, and your memes
I hope you’ll feel better after leaving/finding somewhere else

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
it’s weird though I love Dressrosa and I really like WCI but I just cannot connect to these Wano characters at all. What’s worse is the Straw Hats are being pushed to the side because of them as well
WCI is great and I am certain it will be looked back on more favourably as one of the most unique arcs in the series.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

Dressrosa included Cavendish , Backstory of doflamingo and Law. Whole sugar power was also Amazing. I really don't like side characters of wano that's the main problem.

I'm glad you enjoyed Dressrosa and WCI

but imagine from the perspective of a fraction of the fanbase that was mixed about Dressrosa and absolutely hated WCI (my case)

Wano felt like a light at the end of the tunnel, hope for a good ass arc in the Post-TS

i was so hyped at the start of Wano, Act 1 in the Manga + the animation quality change in the anime

but now, Wano is such a mixed a bag

having really high highs, and very low lows

me during post ts

FI: well this is bad but i'll let it slide, we had bad arcs before.

PH: Law saved this arc, a total mess outside of him and Doffy in the background

DR: What a fucking shit show - this was the moment I realized OP is never going back to pre ts greatness

Zou: Good lore act but why tf are we not going to Wano right away?

WCI: Boring - quit weekly reading until the Kat fight

Wano: Mid - quit weekly reading during the udon part of the arc

WCI is great and I am certain it will be looked back on more favourably as one of the most unique arcs in the series.
i couldn't get into Sanji's drama and the chase went too long but there's one I respect WCI for is that it tried to do something different. I'm really, really sick of the save the kingdom by kicking the evil dictator ass plot. Elbaf better not be that