G

Gorosei Informer

I don't really know what to say.
I like to have some random headcanon and theory about Nami and you are one of the few , who reply and engage with me , not matter how much shitty these theories are. It will be not fun without you, especially how toxic some of the community is about Nami.

I genuinely like discussion with you.
Thank you, that's very kind of you. I appreciate that.
Theories add so much to the OP community and experience and it can be frustrating to see Oda constantly shoot them down but he's like the Jack Sparrow of OP theories or something, too difficult to catch/stop/predict or something lol.

Theories like yours really help fill the voids caused by Oda that he ignores too. That he leaves to fester and keep us guessing and unsatisfied.

That's why I got so wound up about Zoro yesterday too. Oda keeps giving us all these breadcrumbs and theorists notice them especially and join the dots only for Lolda to go, 150 chapters of Wano and Zoro didn't even get half the shit we expected and wanted. He instead makes Ushimaru look like Zoro, makes Zoro encounter the literal Grim Reaper somehow and like the gigachad/sigma memes, doesn't elaborate and makes us keep chasing those wild geese.

What's even left any more? Elbaf, Laugh tale, Final World War and then the end.
I am not even sure if we get so many locations anymore, because the 5 years Oda proposed until the end of One Piece are almost over. (He said that in 2020 so only 3 years left.) and the editors said that he is very much on track with the plan they made together as it seems.

G

Gorosei Informer

me during post ts

FI: well this is bad but i'll let it slide, we had bad arcs before.

PH: Law saved this arc, a total mess outside of him and Doffy in the background

DR: What a fucking shit show - this was the moment I realized OP is never going back to pre ts greatness

Zou: Good lore act but why tf are we not going to Wano right away?

WCI: Boring - quit weekly reading until the Kat fight

Wano: Mid - quit weekly reading during the udon part of the arc
Concise and accurate as fuck.

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

me during post ts

FI: well this is bad but i'll let it slide, we had bad arcs before.

PH: Law saved this arc, a total mess outside of him and Doffy in the background

DR: What a fucking shit show - this was the moment I realized OP is never going back to pre ts greatness

Zou: Good lore act but why tf are we not going to Wano right away?

WCI: Boring - quit weekly reading until the Kat fight

Wano: Mid - quit weekly reading during the udon part of the arc
With every arc disappointment keep increasing , wano just made it worse.

Thank you, that's very kind of you. I appreciate that.
Theories add so much to the OP community and experience and it can be frustrating to see Oda constantly shoot them down but he's like the Jack Sparrow of OP theories or something, too difficult to catch/stop/predict or something lol.

Theories like yours really help fill the voids caused by Oda that he ignores too. That he leaves to fester and keep us guessing and unsatisfied.

That's why I got so wound up about Zoro yesterday too. Oda keeps giving us all these breadcrumbs and theorists notice them especially and join the dots only for Lolda to go, 150 chapters of Wano and Zoro didn't even get half the shit we expected and wanted. He instead makes Ushimaru look like Zoro, makes Zoro encounter the literal Grim Reaper somehow and like the gigachad/sigma memes, doesn't elaborate and makes us keep chasing those wild geese.
Zoro's "plot thread" this arc has been a complete mess.

Feels like Oda wanted to give Zoro his arc, but had no idea what he was doing and was just throwing stuff out and seeing what sticks.

A bunch of stuff sticked, but people were specting payoffs for those, and there was almost none.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
I am not even sure if we get so many locations anymore, because the 5 years Oda proposed until the end of One Piece are almost over. (He said that in 2020 so only 3 years left.) and the editors said that he is very much on track with the plan they made together as it seems.
Yeah, The only locations we could really explore are now Elbaf(Oda I am begging you please don't introduce anymore irrelevant side characters or plots), Lodestar, Laugh tale and then Mariejois.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Yeah, The only locations we could really explore are now Elbaf(Oda I am begging you please don't introduce anymore irrelevant side characters or plots), Lodestar, Laugh tale and then Mariejois.
We have most Elbaf characters already introduced, only some being for now shadows like Loki for example. Introducing any more would be a waste of time, there will be needed maybe only reintroductions of some, max introductions of younger giants if there will be any.

If Oda rushes the endgame and long-awaited characters like Dragon, Shanks, Blackbeard, WG etc, etc after wastin so much time on side fodders shit I swear I will burn all of my volumes.