Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I grew up on Sun Wukong stories, I even used to have this super super old IPad app that had the whole collection. I love him a ton but I just wish there was less of him in anime lmao
I grew up with Sun wukong too. Overabundance of anything is bad tho and makes it boring. I just think it will be kinda a unique if Shounen heroine gets something like that.
Although parallel are obvious , some people need to see Nami fly with Zeus to realise it.

Seriously if we get a good Kaido vs alliance/Samurais chapter I would’ve forgive so many things lol
Like the local did almost nothing in this big raid, why do they put such big faith in a pirate leader they barely know is beyond me
Wasn't that addressed in that awful Luffy speech at Udon, where he shit-talked the samurais and told them that there wasn't anything wrong in letting someone from outside be the one to defeat Kaido and save them? Only to butcher that with Momo appearing and everybody kneeling... and then butcher it again when actually yeah Luffy is the one that defeated Kaido and saved everyone.

shrugs

Status
Not open for further replies.