Character Discussion Robin's extremely cringe dialogue

"when someone does horrible things to my friends, the DEMON part of me starts to emerge" was rereading the chapter and came across this and just instantly cringed/laughed. If another character said that about robin, for example if brook said "when you hurt robins friends, the demon part of her emerges" it's still cringe but wouldnt be as bad...but robin straight up just said it about herself BRUH LMFAOOO. There is no way oda thought that this would make robin look cool LOL. Has there ever been a more cringier line in one piece?

"when someone does horrible things to my friends, the DEMON part of me starts to emerge" was rereading the chapter and came across this and just instantly cringed/laughed. If another character said that about robin, for example if brook said "when you hurt robins friends, the demon part of her emerges" it's still cringe but wouldnt be as bad...but robin straight up just said it about herself BRUH LMFAOOO. There is no way oda thought that this would make robin look cool LOL. Has there ever been a more cringier line in one piece?
Liz