yeah this is Kaido and his coat, not Bigu Mamu.

Very possible since Big Mom doesn't has her typical fashion and hairdo, even Oda couldn't justify this "thing" to be Big Mom.

So yeah, Kaido's coat as you said.

IMO Big Mom is possibly already safe somewhere, like her crew and maybe they're even teying to escape right now.

This could leave us to the WG ships vs Big Mom Pirates trying to make it out. Maybe by Zunesha's fault they could even success and escape safely to (Zunesha focusing on WG ships instead of both menaces)... Elbaph? Maybe they all could be gathered here to ally with Loki.

Last edited:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Very possible since Big Mom doesn't has her typical fashion and hairdo, even Oda couldn't justify this "thing" to be Big Mom.

So yeah, Kaido's coat as you said.

IMO Big Mom is possibly already safe somewhere, like her crew and maybe they're even teyinf to escape right now.

This could leave us to the WG ships vs Big Mom Pirates trying to make it out. Maybe by Zunesha's fault they could even success and escape safely to (Zunesha focusing on WG ships instead of both menaces)... Elbaph? Maybe they all could be gathered here to ally with Loki.
Yeah the context is Luffy victory announcement.

Putting Big Mom alongside Kaido inside Luffy victory announcement is weird.

And yes i think Big Mom Pirates will save Big Mom and bailed out.

Anyone else completely forget that the Numbers existed? I wonder if anything’s gonna be revealed about them
Remember when Oda silhouetted them and made them look like a threat.

They might now be the biggest fodder enemies in the series
Post automatically merged:

:kobeha:

It’s got to the point where I just want Wano to end so I can see what happens to the Next Nakama thread