C

Cruxroux

Yamato is for sure a strawhat, Even is she thinks of herself as a subordinate of Momo. Momo himself is going to join Luffy since he is very important for the story and he has to know what Roger and his Dad saw in Laugh Tale. so Yamato can be both a strawhat and a scabbard.
and she already made it clear that she wants to join Luffy.
What a 8 year old could understand? I don't even see him fit for a shogun at the "moment". He can join the straw Hats as apprentice. That's it a fun character for strawhats. He has no ability except for voice of all things. He can't even read ponelglyps.

What a 8 year old could understand? I don't even see him fit for a shogun at the "moment". He can join the straw Hats as apprentice. That's it a fun character for strawhats. He has no ability except for voice of all things. He can't even read ponelglyps.
he is not a kid anymore. he has to take the responsibility he has the body of an 28 years old adult , he has the same powers as Kaido , he can command Zunisha , he has one of the best oberservation haki out there , and i am pretty sure he will learn ruyo soon enough , and if i have to guess Zoro will help him and his sword will have some weird ability like Enma's that would help him use his ruyo. he for sure will have CoC haki too. he shoud be now about a yonko commander power-wise.