The first time Zoro cuts him (when King's mask falls off) we literally see a wide shot of King's back with no flames.

The second time Zoro literally says :
"He is fast, so this means I can cut him"
thus highlighting that he can't cut King's durable form.

And then there's the final clash where we can see both in 1035 and 1036 that King didn't have any flame on his back.
(probably because he used them to create the big flame dragon)

So, if Zoro truly managed to cut his durable form then I'd like you to give me the page and panel please, because I couldn't find it.
idk if you can see this, but you can quite clearly see blood coming out of King whilst his flame is on.

It's not speculation. She's shown that she has can use it and its very strong since she can hurt and defend herself from Kaido's attacks. Yeh King has a hybrid form but doesn't have conquerors coating so idk why you bought that up.

Is it a good point. It's quite obviously a strength boost that's why Kaido has goes into it and then states he is now going all out. King is a 1st commander who should be comparable to start of Wano Luffy who got shit on by base Kaido.

Yamato can hold off Hybrid Kaido whilst King should get one shot by base Kaido
Zoro could cut Kaido without Conqueror's, so with Conqueror's he could at least do as much as Yamato.
And even Luffy did better than her.

So nothing shows that she had it for years.

King shouldn't be one-shot by base Kaido since his durable form can tank Zoro's Conqueror's infused attacks despite Zoro's regular attacks being able to cut Kaido.

Every 1st Yonko Commander doesn't have the same durability.
King is by far and away the most durable Commander in all of One Piece to the point that Conqueror's infused attacks can't even scratch him.

Even if Yamato is more powerful by far and away, it doesn't guarantee her the victory.
King could literally fly up and keep spamming his beam-like attacks like he did with Zoro.

Nothing is guaranteed.