General Mafia General Chat

RDR2 is fantastic, finished it on PC. Still iffy on getting PS, but if i will it will be PS5

Plus i am salty new Assassins creed isn't on steam. Music is fantastic there
Valhalla is the latest one right? iirc AC has always been nice with p good music, fun exploring maps there and collecting stuff. i didnt get to finish Origins (prolly cause i started RDR2 back then lol), and with Odyssey i only bought the Artbook of it, heard their playstyle has changed a bit compared to previous games

Valhalla is the latest one right? iirc AC has always been nice with p good music, fun exploring maps there and collecting stuff. i didnt get to finish Origins (prolly cause i started RDR2 back then lol), and with Odyssey i only bought the Artbook of it, heard their playstyle has changed a bit compared to previous games

This should tell you how much i loved the game (played it twice to 100% completion)

I love it how music has some metal and heavy orchestra notes - and then you see art and makes you think - so all this heavy pumping music to fight weebs lmaoo
lol the boss fights themselves feel different compared to just looking at the art while listening to the music

This should tell you how much i loved the game (played it twice to 100% completion)
ye it looks like its really fun to play, gave me a bit of Black Flag vibes when i was checking some of the concept art. iirc fighting medusa and whatnot is also a thing in that game lol

lol the boss fights themselves feel different compared to just looking at the art while listening to the music
And i saw "Phase 3". Fuck bosses with phases reeee

ye it looks like its really fun to play, gave me a bit of Black Flag vibes when i was checking some of the concept art. iirc fighting medusa and whatnot is also a thing in that game lol
It is very good game. And yeah there are some mythical creatures in the game but they are very very rare mini bosses

And i saw "Phase 3". Fuck bosses with phases reeee

It is very good game. And yeah there are some mythical creatures in the game but they are very very rare mini bosses
oh btw. check this one

u reminded me of this one cause with some of the other bosses i dont really get to focus on the music and with the one i linked it usually ends too fast to listen to the full song lmao (even tho he has a phase 2)

whats been ur overall fave game of AC btw (if uve played all of them u can rank them too)

Odyssey ->/= Black Flag -> Origins -> Brotherhood -> AC2 -> AC1 -> Unity -> English one -> AC3

Song reminds me of something but i can't put my finger on what, i know it was a game and it was fantasy setting. Wanna say Fable origins or fable 3 but not sure
lmao AC3, i dont remember what made it so bad but i guess it may have had smth to do with the prologue taking forever, story being kinda meh and Desmond dying. List looks solid tho, Black Flag has a worthy rival?! feel like i'd have to check that myself since AC4 was p much the most fun, great music (Havanna was prolly my fav location) and best aesthetics. i was also vibing with aesthetics of AC2 and Revelations, something about exploring them was p enjoyable (u havent played Revelations?). btw I really loved our secret hideout in Syndicate and Black Flag, there's just smth about having an own train thats always moving and an own island that can be upgraded

it does sound similar, or at least has a similar vibe to it haha

lmao AC3, i dont remember what made it so bad but i guess it may have had smth to do with the prologue taking forever, story being kinda meh and Desmond dying
My biggest gripe with AC3 is that it offers not much of new value to the universe but in some instances even takes away (Desmond), everything have in AC3 you have in AC2 and American one.

Black Flag has a worthy rival?! feel like i'd have to check that myself since AC4 was p much the most fun, great music
Yea i really like Odyssey, not only do you have your own ship you are in a way like Edward - well not a pirate but you are a mercenary. Story, characters, locations, island hopping, treasures and all that has that BF feel just upscaled. Plus female MC of Odyssey is hilarious and badass

i was also vibing with aesthetics of AC2 and Revelations, something about exploring them was p enjoyable (u havent played Revelations?)
I call Revelations as AC3 lmao, forgot american one, that's how good it was....

AC2 was just good, like renaissance Italiy is just *chefs kiss*

In valhalla you have all of that, even a town/village you can upgrade

My biggest gripe with AC3 is that it offers not much of new value to the universe but in some instances even takes away (Desmond), everything have in AC3 you have in AC2 and American one.
Okey just saw ur mistaking the american revolution one for Revelations lol, Desmond died in AC3 which was after the Ezio trilogy, Revelations was in Constantinople with still Ezio as MC. gotta say (iirc) Revelations had this weird taking over towers option and then having to defend them (p sure there was one that got me frustrated enough to google how to defend it properly lmfao)

Yea i really like Odyssey, not only do you have your own ship you are in a way like Edward - well not a pirate but you are a mercenary. Story, characters, locations, island hopping, treasures and all that has that BF feel just upscaled. Plus female MC of Odyssey is hilarious and badass
anything being done like Black Flag can only turn to a win, i see. sounds like a great game, sad it doesnt have Edward tho i really liked him. And i also liked the side characters like Blackbeard, captain kid, etc. the end of it was sad.
i got reminded that i never beat all 4 legendary ships. The ghost ship was awesome the way it appeared, was also the first one i beat once my ship was upgraded enough, i also got the super tanky one down. The twin ships completely obliterated me that one time i was exploring and accidentaly got into their area lmao. dont remember what the last one was, prolly a black, fast ship

I call Revelations as AC3 lmao, forgot american one, that's how good it was....

AC2 was just good, like renaissance Italiy is just *chefs kiss*

In valhalla you have all of that, even a town/village you can upgrade
AC2 also had Da Vinci, god i really enjoyed visiting him every time i got a quest where he was involved, renaissance italy is indeed *chefs kiss*

im actually not sure what to think of valhalla, never been that much into vikings even tho i find them cool. it sounds nice tho