General Mafia General Chat

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
hmm... hair and eyes look rather similar, clothing a bit in similar direction too

the only difference is that anne has this red suit lol, i guess its her fighting outfit

That's her outfit when she's in the Metaverse, which is like a cognitive dimension. Basically, because the pocket dimension recognises her as an intruder, her outfit reflects her will to rebel, so it's like her criminal attire. Her eyes and hair are very similar to Junko.

That's her outfit when she's in the Metaverse, which is like a cognitive dimension. Basically, because the pocket dimension recognises her as an intruder, her outfit reflects her will to rebel, so it's like her criminal attire. Her eyes and hair are very similar to Junko.
Ah a fellow cultural acquaintance of Persona greatness

Persona 4 is tied for my favourite game, and Persona 5 Royal is up there too, as is 3. Couldn't stick with 2, but I liked what I played. Have played the spinoffs too, hopefully we get some Persona 6 news this year.
Persona 4 was like covering depression with shitload of iced sugar

Hey here is depressing af setting with happy af music

Persona 5 is like, music perfection

What the hell are those titties. She flat in originals.

Damn you pervert artists and over the top body proportions
i just remembered that pic when u mentioned anne lol, u have prolly heard of sakimichan, she sure does exaggerate some proportions but it is what it is lmao

i remember wanting to play persona 5 cause it did sound p cool, remember there being smth with those dimensions and the Joker looking p nice, never got to play it tho. poutanko has also been recommending iirc or was just playing it a lot

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
i just remembered that pic when u mentioned anne lol, u have prolly heard of sakimichan, she sure does exaggerate some proportions but it is what it is lmao

i remember wanting to play persona 5 cause it did sound p cool, remember there being smth with those dimensions and the Joker looking p nice, never got to play it tho. poutanko has also been recommending iirc or was just playing it a lot
It's definitely worth playing, Persona 5 Royal especially.
You gotta knows this tho

LMAO, I'm pretty sure I've seen this video before.

Oh man you owe yourself to play it. It is amazing, one of the rare instances where the in game music captured me