General Mafia General Chat

Generally, some players don‘t understand that you want something out of a game and not just work hard and get nothing.

No, if I put effort in I‘m not satisfied with a you tried your best, but lost anyway. People who put effort in deserve to win, too. More so than the trolls who only hurt others.

So yeah, I get your frustration. Things seriously need to change here, it‘s unbearable lately.
Not really, just because you put in effort if you lose that just means you werent good enough.

Though in this case its just a case of being unlucky and taking a game like the ongoing one super seriously.

Yea Bioshock is really pretty. Especially one in clouds

Mass Effect to me is greatest game series ever created with ME2 being best game ever

Borderlands is just a shit fest to play Co Op and having mega fun

Days Gone is stupidly good and well written story
oh yea right, Bioshock infinite was the one in clouds that i played, idk how the other bioshock games were like but i think they're underwater or smth

i havent tried the other games u mentioned other than Tomb Raider, i did complete the 2013 one (first Tomb Raider game ever for me), also started with Shadow of the Tomb Raider but im somewhere at the start of it where i left off lol

While I will still play mafia rounds here don´t expect much from me for upcoming games. Despite playing strong the current round you won´t see me putting in hat much effort in future games again. I will fulfill the minimum posts required (and not a single one more), send my abilities and vote but that´s it, nothing more. All that insulting, trolling, provoking players in all kinds of toxic ways is not worth for me to try playing smart and giving my best, when you have to deal with players like Ekko and Soulkiller.
u should play like a shepherd and not care about other ppls performance, even tho i know how frustrating gamethrowing of others is.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
Like in my job sometimes when the costumers feel self entitled I just feel a deep urge inside to deny them and prove them wrong

Unfortunalety my job demands otherwise

Not really, just because you put in effort if you lose that just means you werent good enough.

Though in this case its just a case of being unlucky and taking a game like the ongoing one super seriously.
This is my take too. I try so hard that I make myself miserable more games than not lmao, but sometimes it/I’m just not enough.

And that’s okay lol. Means I gotta play better next time.

I can't speak for other people's games but what I can say concerning my games is that I appreciate effort big small or medium sized. I get frustrations and when your putting in effort only to get trolled or demeaned by other players than yeah it can be demoralizing. The thing to remember about these types of games is you should never consider your worth based on these games or people's reactions towards you.

I will say people should ease up when it comes to how they treat others, yes we are in a forum playing a niche role playing forum game but know when not to cross a line. Their are actual real people behind these avatars, yes some people can probably can take the mud slinging and sling it back but know their are others who are more sensitive and to them you aren't playing a harmless rib on them nor are they in on the forum banter. It's being taken at a personal level, you should know better and back off once someone starts to feel that way. Its a game, know you did your worth and then some but more importantly never forget to have fun.