General Mafia General Chat

J

Joygirl1

Even when it´s Super Role Madness and when it´s an Ariess game too, the game itself is solvable and you should get a reward when you do good. It´s not something strange that you play games with the intention to win.
Personally I´m proud of myself right now for my strong performance in the ongoing round, this is kinda a bit of a reward for myself already but of course you also want to win for both yourself and the others and / or get some praise for doing well. Instead of getting trolled, getting your efforts ruined by lazy players that are just clowning around the whole round or even getting insulted by players that did not even play as good as you themselves.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Yes, you should try to give your best and to win with the other players from your alignment but some players shit on you no matter how good you play and no matter how many times you tell them to stop with their toxic bullshit!
It´s not only about winning, it would be a nice start to stop insulting or provoking others for the sole purpose of your own entertainment, being respectful and have a bit of netiquette standards. Ruining other people´s efforts just for the sake of it and completely trolling on purpose is also not how you play mafia!
joy i appeciate u putting an effort in these games but please do not talk about ongoing games outside of the game thread. lets wait until the game is over okay?

that aside, i promise you, you are not the only one putting effort in these games. in fact the games are only fun when other players put effort too. thats what makes the win more enjoyable when u finally achieve it right? you really dont know what others are going through joy. i wont speak for this game but in the date a live game for example i had like 25 pages of role PM talking to my self, writing notes, planning actions, saving quotes...etc.. only for the serial killer white queen to win and my ultra kill failed on her cuz of me winning an RPS. shit happens all the time. putting effort alone isnt enough because often times your opposition puts effort too, you just dont see it.

eitherway you are free to say what u want to ur heart content after the game is done and u see the full setup. before then. please lets not. i used to do that before and used to take these games really hard. its just not worth it anymore. its what a super rolemadness is. anything can happen and screw stuff up. dont expect a smooth sail and u wont be disappointed. just try to enjoy the memes and go onto the next. u will have much more fun with that mindset

Emil

Certified Memelord
Wow that's a thing? I never knew
27 pages to be exact
my average is around 10 pages as town depending on the game. i just try to plan everything out and take notes as i read. not necessary a measure of the effort i put in the games but atleast shows the dedication

Not when you literally can‘t do shit about it. You can‘t dominate RNG or spite.
The only time you can truly lose purely bc of spite is probably as an indie I’m pretty sure. And even then I think those circumstances would be very rare

Can’t actually lose to spite as Town or Mafia/Cult imo.

As for RNG it’s part of the game lol. Sometimes it blesses you sometimes it doesn’t.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a mafia game where someone played perfect and lost. Super well yeah, of course, but if it wasn’t perfect then It’s still up to the player.

[QUOTE="Dr_Professor83, post: 2938882, member: 7249"]The only time you can truly lose purely bc of spite is probably as an indie I’m pretty sure. And even then I think those circumstances would be very rare

Can’t actually lose to spite as Town or Mafia/Cult imo.

As for RNG it’s part of the game lol. Sometimes it blesses you sometimes it doesn’t.

I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a mafia game where someone played perfect and lost. Super well yeah, of course, but if it wasn’t perfect then It’s still up to the player.[/QUOTE]
And that ^ is exactly what happened every damn game this year.