General Mafia General Chat

Emil

Certified Memelord
Even when it´s Super Role Madness and when it´s an Ariess game too, the game itself is solvable and you should get a reward when you do good. It´s not something strange that you play games with the intention to win.
Personally I´m proud of myself right now for my strong performance in the ongoing round, this is kinda a bit of a reward for myself already but of course you also want to win for both yourself and the others and / or get some praise for doing well. Instead of getting trolled, getting your efforts ruined by lazy players that are just clowning around the whole round or even getting insulted by players that did not even play as good as you themselves.
i hope you are not calling me and soul lazy or not playing towards our wincons. you do not want to go there joy

But insulting other players, trolling on purpose and clowning around only to ruin other players efforts isn´t. Shouldn´t be I mean, that´s not how mafia is intended to be played.
okey i'm just gonna assume ur part of Aries' game rn. i think u should view it as an experience with friends instead of ur typical tryhard mafia game. yea insults arent that nice, i dont wanna assume what kinda insults are in the game rn so ima move on from that point and say u shouldnt take them serious, would be easier if u wouldnt take the game itself too serious either.

back to the experience with friends: trolling and clowing around is what ppl do in games where abilities are flying around left and right like fireworks. lean back and enjoy the show while also at least trying a bit to solve the game, Aries games are there to have fun, ur part of his story and memes

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
i also suggested having ranked vs unranked games. ranked games being mostly balaced small role madness or semi vanilla games etc.. while unrankrd games can be anything

ranked games can be strict. 5-10 posts minimum post count. maybe a 150 max post count per phase to avoid spamming. excessive fluffing / crying will not be toleratrd.. etc.. its a serious game

unranked can be like the ones we r playing now.

each game will make it clear what type of game it is so players know before hand what they r signing up for
No pls. ELO shit in Mafia has never gone well. Same thing like tracking MVPs or having Leaderboards or whatever. It promotes all the wrong behaviours. You can assume I have probably seen these things in action and if anything it just promotes flaming and hostility. Plus part of the fun in Mafia is the Host having creative freedom. It's supposed to be a game of wit and intellect, playing it like an e-sport just sucks all the creativity out of it.

Your definition of tools is leaving the game as a win con for town, indie or mafia.
My definition is to just exit without harming anyone and just dip. And this time it was saving everyone and making everyone happy.

Sorry, those games might be fun for others, but they give me nothing but frustration. Would it kill anyone to just let me do my thing for once in peace and let me have fun?

Emil

Certified Memelord
But insulting other players, trolling on purpose and clowning around only to ruin other players efforts isn´t. Shouldn´t be I mean, that´s not how mafia is intended to be played.
i agree
however i dont think anyone did this so ur point doesnt apply
if anyone insulted u for the sake of it or to ruin ur effort or is intentionally throwing they should be punished

While I will still play mafia rounds here don´t expect much from me for upcoming games. Despite playing strong the current round you won´t see me putting in hat much effort in future games again. I will fulfill the minimum posts required (and not a single one more), send my abilities and vote but that´s it, nothing more. All that insulting, trolling, provoking players in all kinds of toxic ways is not worth for me to try playing smart and giving my best, when you have to deal with players like Ekko and Soulkiller.
sis try not to get heated over it, it happens to everyone.

U hv been doing good this round, don't let other stuff ruin it for u