I swear DR is unironically a good arc up until Kyros cut Doffy's fake then it becomes the most tedious shit ever to read
Oda should have stuck with the originial idea and have Doffy be part of Wano as the Joker card, that way Law would get to finish him off, and have Dressrosa be a short arc taking care of his crew.

The moment we saw Doflamingo being scared of Kaido I wasn't ready to spend 100 chapters on a villain like that, imagine you build Kaido but have to wait fot another 6 years for his arc.

You don’t care about his opinion but he has every right to share it.
He can criticise Oda and the current storyline

"Nobody cares about your opinion" is a childish reply. Tell us us instead what you like about post ts OP.
A person must not criticize a certain person just because he hates him. This guy just called post timeskip a "mid and trash"????

This person is absolutely an hater of One Piece! 😪

Oda should have stuck with the originial idea and have Doffy be part of Wano as the Joker card, that way Law would get to finish him off, and have Dressrosa be a short arc taking care of his crew.

The moment we saw Doflamingo being scared of Kaido I wasn't ready to spend 100 chapters on a villain like that, imagine you build Kaido but have to wait fot another 6 years for his arc.
Sometimes I dream of a world where DR is like 65 chapters long and it puts a smile on my face