Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't wasting time with your silliness. It was confirmed bombs>>>>Kidds AP. Which is why you lost your bet on the first place. It was confirmed law saving Kidds ass >>>>>>>> Kidd not being able to get the done on his own. Again which is why you lost.

Kidds radical beam pushed bug mom down ONE FLOOR. The bombs did the rest
My bet was not even related to that. How can you try to argue with me if you aren’t even able to read the bet?
i already said this before and you still wasn’t able to read it. Please go back to school if your reading comprehension is that bad.

Ain't wasting time with your silliness. It was confirmed bombs>>>>Kidds AP. Which is why you lost your bet on the first place. It was confirmed law saving Kidds ass >>>>>>>> Kidd not being able to get the done on his own. Again which is why you lost.

Kidds radical beam pushed bug mom down ONE FLOOR. The bombs did the rest
Heavy copium lmao.
So without kid law wouldnt be dead af ??
Imagine Law getting hit and nerfed by all the stuff kid was getting hit and nerfed ( Hawkins ) by...he would be a absolute GONER.
Keep coping and slendering, when Kid gets his moment yall gonna look a lil slow ngl

Because yall talking out the ass.
"oNlY lAw tOoK a W" what kinda logic even is this....
I pas on whatever tf you two been smoking
The only one talking out of his ass is you and pathy hose. Feats and portrayal state otherwise.

Bigmom not once highlighted Kidds attack being affective. If so show the panel

She not once ever stated she received damage from Kidd unless she was already internally wounded by law first. Again if that's no the case then show the panel. .

Laws attacks pierced through bigmom, the castle , onigashima and a part of wano. Kidds attack literally only pushed her down one floor.

Law is the only one between the two taking coated armament fists point blank from a yonko.

If not show the panel of Kidd taking coated attacks point blank.

Just pure delusional you guys are stuck in

Status
Not open for further replies.