Pre-TS One Piece length was worth it because of the payoffs

Post-TS One Piece isn't worth it anymore

141 chapters of Wano, and this is the payoff we get, a wet fart of an ending
This! Like starting from Punk hazard and all of those long ass arcs after that were all leading to Wano and this is the payoff?
Lackluster is the word that would describe Post-TS

Pre-TS One Piece length was worth it because of the payoffs

Post-TS One Piece isn't worth it anymore

141 chapters of Wano, and this is the payoff we get, a wet fart of an ending
The payoff is the same as pre ts arcs and even more so because of the magnitude of the victory, the issue is it's just people expected (rightfully) a different formula for this aec since it was fucking Kaido one of the 4 most powerful pirates out there, not the everyday arc but with just a yonko in it replaced.

I really like Law, but at the same time i think he is one of the biggest problems with Post-TS

The man is a massive Gary Stu that can do what other Straw Hats do, and because of that he got all the screen time from the crew

- Captain + Broken DF Awakened (Luffy)
- Pretty Good Swordsman and Serious / Stoic character (Zoro)
- Great strategist (Sanji)
- Knows how to navigate in Paradise and the New World (Nami)
- Cares about Lore and the history of the world, collecting a lot of info (Robin)
- One of the best Doctors in the series because of his DF (Chopper)
- Can make the crew stop fucking around a bit more, having more experience and once was a Warlord (Jinbei)
- Has a nerdy gag about liking the Germa 66 characters and tech (Luffy, Usopp, Chopper)

Usopp, Franky and Brook are free from this because they are very unique in the One Piece world for now

But now Law can even use long range attacks with his Awakening, Oda gonna make him a better sniper than Usopp in a few

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

I really like Law, but at the same time i think he is one of the biggest problems with Post-TS

The man is a massive Gary Stu that can do what other Straw Hats do, and because of that he got all the screen time from the crew

- Cares about Lore and the history of the world, collecting a lot of info (Robin)
- Can make the crew stop fucking around a bit more, having more experience and once was a Warlord (Jinbei)
- Has a nerdy gag about liking the Germa 66 characters and tech (Luffy, Usopp, Chopper)

Usopp, Franky and Brook are free from this because they are very unique in the One Piece world for now

But now Law can even use long range attacks with his Awakening, Oda gonna make him a better sniper than Usopp in a few
@Roo what's this.

Law is by far one of Oda’s best written characters and it isn’t close
Post automatically merged:

Fanfic

I kind of agree, but even though Law will never be a straw hat, I feel he's much, much better written than any straw hat candidate we got post-ts. His flashback was actually goated