The Great Guys vs Girls Mafia Round (Sign ups)

I'm thinking of Multiball.
Boys don't know who are Mafia amongst em. Girls are not aware of theirs Mafia.

We get 2 lynches during the day, 1 Boy lynch 1 Girl lynch. Both will try to find the opposite Mafia team. Boys lynch a girl and Girls lynch a Boy.

Likewise both Mafia will have 1 kill shots each to try shooting 2nd Mafia team. Boys Mafia target girl while Girls Mafia targets a Boy.

Whichever team eliminate the 2nd Mafia first wins?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning

We get 2 lynches during the day, 1 Boy lynch 1 Girl lynch. Both will try to find the opposite Mafia team. Boys lynch a girl and Girls lynch a Boy.

Likewise both Mafia will have 1 kill shots each to try shooting 2nd Mafia team. Boys Mafia target girl while Girls Mafia targets a Boy.

I like this, it works.

This will test Boys vs Girls best. Abilities just make things less solving.

D

Dragomir

Tbh I think a fun, chaotic round would do wonders for some people here. If you have a serious setup, people will treat it as such, regardless of how much chaos you add. And that will just be the usual business. If you have a pure ability mash chaos round, people can go all out, let out all the energy built up in them. The main purpose of the chaos round is to be absolutely non competitive and non serious and bring people together again. I think with all the drama lately, this would be a nice change. Just think of it as Al's Joker game last year. Ultimately it made everyone happy. I want to go for something like that.
As I said, All-Stars and Weebs were games with proper structure while having a chaotic element attached to them. I wouldn't call those games the "usual business" considering how many memes get produced from them.

But if y'all really want a complete chaos game then go for it.

I am thinking of something similar, you wanna host it? :sadgrin:

Emil

Certified Memelord
Tbh I think a fun, chaotic round would do wonders for some people here. If you have a serious setup, people will treat it as such, regardless of how much chaos you add. And that will just be the usual business. If you have a pure ability mash chaos round, people can go all out, let out all the energy built up in them. The main purpose of the chaos round is to be absolutely non competitive and non serious and bring people together again. I think with all the drama lately, this would be a nice change. Just think of it as Al's Joker game last year. Ultimately it made everyone happy. I want to go for something like that.
are u targeting for it to be chaotic or team building for the respective genders?

this doesnt have to be mafia right? seems like its already not

It’s whonky but that’s basically what I worked out in my head lol.

Still going to be pretty hard to scum hunt via thread bc scum/town aren’t gonna be playing at all like a normal game. But I don’t think real thread play is supposed to be the point of this one lol.

Yeh.
This what doc suggesting.
Seems Aight.

In that case though, it would probably have to be Vanilla, right? A real contest.
How would you even play that vanilla lol. I feel like Town/Scum are gonna be playing almost exactly the same bc half of the town is aligned with each scum team. Only difference is the town side lacks communication with their mafia side.