Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I asked because redons first hint gif in twitter was about fairy tail acnologia, i taught we see outside wano. But looks i was wrong.

So the only interesting mystery in wano is now grim reaper and looks like that also doesn't shown in chapter.

I guess is celebrating chapter.
Glad I wasn't the only one thinking about Acnologia.

Although Acnologia hint can me whatever the fuck is in virgin's head.

1. Kaido will rise up like Acnologia. Or just return like Acnologia did.

2. He will die because he was too powerful just like Acnologia.

3. Because of Acnologia's hair it might be something about Rocks flashback or whatever.

Hints by idiots like redon are dumb because it's near impossible for community to decode what he is thinking because, yeah you guessed it, because it's what he is thinking and comparing it to. People can compare something so obvious to something so crazy for other people but normal for them and makes sense.

tl;dr hints are pointless. Dude should just show up "spoilers in XYZ hours or spoilers tomorrow and cya".

Choppers endgame is saving Luffy otherwise he literally doesn’t have another endgoal moment pre epilogue that every other Straw Hat does other then Brook rn.
If Chopper loses his captain for a condition

the same captain that saved him from the monster life

and at the age of 19 lol

i think Chopper, the doctor of the crew, would be a fucking mess with Luffy dying like that

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

ZKK is the funniest theory I’ve ever read. Granted, the enthusiasts worked really hard to be convincing and I believed it to be a possibility at some point. But after Zoro looked death in the face and was paralyzed by it, I just couldn’t see it happening anymore. The copium that followed always had me so dead 😭😭😭
You just need to trust oda more lol

If Luffy develops a deadly disease than Chopper will save him and that's a different story, but having a magic cure for every side effect from his df aint it, especially if he possibly dies EoS, he wont be dying to the incurable disease like Roger but perhaps from pushing himself too far vs Blackbeard or whoever.

He will probably be very ill at some point after Wano that will nerf him till Chopper finds the cure, and becomes more absent that way