Status
Not open for further replies.
I shouldn't answer the question with a question but what do you like in mangas? What you are looking for?
i’m into anything interesting in terms of story telling tbh. Doesn’t have to follow the general shounen trope but some shonens which I’ve enjoyed are Bleach, HxH, Naruto, DBS and non-shonen animes I’ve enjoyed are Code Geas, Death Note and first two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul

hope that helps give you an idea of some interesting reccs

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

That fight is all timing with dodge rolls, but it’s a fun one once you get it down. I played the game throughout my weekends in the early months of this year, but it’s definitely one you have to grind with lol
Way I am playing I don't think I will be able to finish it. I waste too much doing random things , I like this game tho.

D

Deleted member 83

The ancient setting was genius to play around with new mechanics

I initially thought that being a time traveler was weird but it makes perfect sense since as the player, you would already know a lot about pokemon. So sending you back in time makes it seem like both you and the protagonist are out of place in that environment
It’s definitely interesting to see how they plan to combine the LA system with modern Pokémon world in Scarlet Violet, a lot of the fun part make sense because it was back then
Though yeah, wild Pokémon still hate us lol so I guess that’s not a problem

A

AverageNamiEnjoyer

The ancient setting was genius to play around with new mechanics

I initially thought that being a time traveler was weird but it makes perfect sense since as the player, you would already know a lot about pokemon. So sending you back in time makes it seem like both you and the protagonist are out of place in that environment
Is it spoilers??:strawhatock:

Status
Not open for further replies.