Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Thank you very much
Tighten your skin now.

+ This is not what you would hear because everyone else would probably tell you to "forget about it".

Nah. Don't think about it 24/7 of course but keep it in the back of your head so you might be aware of potential situations like that in the future.

People learn from their mistakes. Even if those involve friendship/family.

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
evolution doesnโ€™t count right, Zoroarak/noble Avalugg

Farewell
Mai, Arezu, Iscan, and Sabi are all better than the Pearl clan counterparts tbh, but Melli is so shit and Ingo is so good that he carries lmao.

I still chose Adaman for the lakes though

Tighten your skin now.

+ This is not what you would hear because everyone else would probably tell you to "forget about it".

Nah. Don't think about it 24/7 of course but keep it in the back of your head so you might be aware of potential situations like that in the future.

People learn from their mistakes. Even if those involve friendship/family.
Thank you. Definitely much needed advice

If you liked HxH you should be swimming with JJK content.

Explanation of Hakari powers awakened a hidden HxH wanker in me:cheers:
Yeah I think the problem actually is that I havenโ€™t been immersing myself in the content of the manga like I usually do. Will do that. Iโ€™m sure once I understand the power systems better Iโ€™ll be knee deep in enjoyment like I am with OP rn :cheers::pepelit:

Meeyori

โ€ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ โ€
โ€Ž
Itโ€™s nice to have something to look forward to new yearly. Iโ€™m shocked Iโ€™m still playing them tbh
Iโ€™ve been playing pokรฉmon games since before I could read, Iโ€™m on this train for life :catsweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.