Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
i’m into anything interesting in terms of story telling tbh. Doesn’t have to follow the general shounen trope but some shonens which I’ve enjoyed are Bleach, HxH, Naruto, DBS and non-shonen animes I’ve enjoyed are Code Geas, Death Note and first two seasons of Tokyo Ghoul

hope that helps give you an idea of some interesting reccs
I'm a big JJK tard. It's the best manga going on atm in the Jump. But you said something about trying new gen and not liking it so I wonder if you tried it.

Hmm. If you like sports. Try Diamond no Ace.

From other stuff hmm, highly recommend Steins Gate, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist, Kengan Ashura.

Damn I thought it would be easier since I read so much shit but once I sit down to think about it in terms of enjoyment and good story telling the pool goes thiner and thiner.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shitty day. Got betrayed by some of my best friends. People with whom I helped many times. People with whom I had great memories. Feel awful.
This won't boost your mood but I felt your comment.

I can tell you this. Can you count? Count only on yourself. Be friends with whoever you like but never invest to it more than you should because stuff like this happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.