Future Events Sanji vs Kizaru won't happen

Sanji vs Kizaru is a fight that many fans hope will happen during Luffy's eventual encounter with the marines. However if you actually look at it, this fight seems really, really unlikely imo. Why?

Well the Luffy vs marines arc isn't as far away as some might think. The events of reverie set up a marine arc happening almost directly after wano kuni. Oda stated that Sabo, hancock, and vivi will be in big trouble in the manga next year, which means that Sabo and Hancock will likely be captured by the marines, with Luffy having to save them.

Hence, I think that Sanji's fight amongst the marines should be someone that he could reasonably beat. I simply don't think that Kizaru is such a person. Maybe if Sanji learned FS, he could keep up with Kizaru's speed but even then, we saw what the admirals could do back in punk hazard. How can sanji, who will be YC2 tier at best post wano, even possibly keep up with such a person? It just doesn't make sense imo.

Its also kind of an awful powerscaling because Luffy, for obvious reasons, will be taking on Akainu in the marine arc. Sanji 1v1ing Kizaru would imply that Sanji is on Luffy's level, however its pretty self evident that this not only isn't the case but never was the case.

Lastly, most of the SH vs marine fights have buildup, imo. Akainu is practically one of Luffy's arch enemies at this point and has been since he put his fist through Ace back in marineford. Zoro clashed with Fujitora several times in Dressrosa. Sanji vs kizaru has no buildup whatsoever apart from the fact that they both use kicks and Sanji needs strong CoO to beat Kizaru, but this was also an argument that was made for Sanji vs Katakuri, and that never happened.

Sanji does have build up for a fight with a marine, however

Drake vs Sanji has had a good amount of build up this arc. Given the Big Mom x Kaido alliance, I'm sure that Drake will choose to ally himself with the SHs for now, however he is still a marine, which means he will be an adversary to Luffy in the arcs to come. I think that the Sanji vs Drake rivalry we saw in wano could be buildup for a bigger fight in arcs to come where Luffy has to take on the marines to save Sabo. Here I see Drake being more than a worthy fight for Sanji and a much better fight for him than Kizaru, who he cannot feasibly beat anytime soon.

Also, I dont think it makes sense for Sanji, or any SH for that matter, to fight a marine in the EoS war. The main antagonist of the EoS war isn't the marines, its IMU and the celestial dragons. Sanji's fight in the EoS War will most probably be a member of the gorosei. Kizaru, imo, will be taken out by blackbeard off-screen during the events of wano kuni.

TLDR; in Luffy's fight against the marines, Sanji will probably fight Drake or an SSG, but definitely not Kizaru, who he cannot conceivably defeat any time soon.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Blackbeard vs Kizaru makes more sense
its Light vs Dark

Zoro vs Fujitora was set up back in Dressrosa. Also, Fujitora is a real swordsman, Kizaru knows swordsmanship but his main style revolves around shooting laser blasts.
No.
Kizaru is fighting zoro.

Kizaru took the piss out of zoro then went on to face
Ray
Marco
Benn
All right hands.

Fuji aint an enemy.

its Light vs Dark

Zoro vs Fujitora was set up back in Dressrosa. Also, Fujitora is a real swordsman, Kizaru knows swordsmanship but his main style revolves around shooting laser blasts.
Idk Oda can make something from the Sabaodoby scene tbh.

If anything I expect kuzan to betray Blackbeard and end up dying for that.

Sanji vs Kizaru is a fight that many fans hope will happen during Luffy's eventual encounter with the marines. However if you actually look at it, this fight seems really, really unlikely imo. Why?

Well the Luffy vs marines arc isn't as far away as some might think. The events of reverie set up a marine arc happening almost directly after wano kuni. Oda stated that Sabo, hancock, and vivi will be in big trouble in the manga next year, which means that Sabo and Hancock will likely be captured by the marines, with Luffy having to save them.

Hence, I think that Sanji's fight amongst the marines should be someone that he could reasonably beat. I simply don't think that Kizaru is such a person. Maybe if Sanji learned FS, he could keep up with Kizaru's speed but even then, we saw what the admirals could do back in punk hazard. How can sanji, who will be YC2 tier at best post wano, even possibly keep up with such a person? It just doesn't make sense imo.

Its also kind of an awful powerscaling because Luffy, for obvious reasons, will be taking on Akainu in the marine arc. Sanji 1v1ing Kizaru would imply that Sanji is on Luffy's level, however its pretty self evident that this not only isn't the case but never was the case.

Lastly, most of the SH vs marine fights have buildup, imo. Akainu is practically one of Luffy's arch enemies at this point and has been since he put his fist through Ace back in marineford. Zoro clashed with Fujitora several times in Dressrosa. Sanji vs kizaru has no buildup whatsoever apart from the fact that they both use kicks and Sanji needs strong CoO to beat Kizaru, but this was also an argument that was made for Sanji vs Katakuri, and that never happened.

Sanji does have build up for a fight with a marine, however

Drake vs Sanji has had a good amount of build up this arc. Given the Big Mom x Kaido alliance, I'm sure that Drake will choose to ally himself with the SHs for now, however he is still a marine, which means he will be an adversary to Luffy in the arcs to come. I think that the Sanji vs Drake rivalry we saw in wano could be buildup for a bigger fight in arcs to come where Luffy has to take on the marines to save Sabo. Here I see Drake being more than a worthy fight for Sanji and a much better fight for him than Kizaru, who he cannot feasibly beat anytime soon.

Also, I dont think it makes sense for Sanji, or any SH for that matter, to fight a marine in the EoS war. The main antagonist of the EoS war isn't the marines, its IMU and the celestial dragons. Sanji's fight in the EoS War will most probably be a member of the gorosei. Kizaru, imo, will be taken out by blackbeard off-screen during the events of wano kuni.

TLDR; in Luffy's fight against the marines, Sanji will probably fight Drake or an SSG, but definitely not Kizaru, who he cannot conceivably defeat any time soon.
Nah, nice try as well doesn't make sense as Drake isn't on level to handle Sanji especially when it comes facing the Marines. If he already face him now and Drake couldn't do much, he is at best warm-up fight while best person to face Kizaru is Sanji especially many hints between them to fight and Sanji being only one to keep up with his speed a lot. No one else can handle him off from Strawhat/Allied side except for him, so Idk what you getting at Sanji unable when be foreshadow since Trio face Aokiji they will surpassed Admirals in later date in the future. Sanji to not beat Admiral within the series before EOS doesn't make sense at all. When they going to surpassed Roger Pirates, they needed to be strong enough to beat Admirals and that goes for main forces like Sanji to do that.

So Sanji vs Drake in short, for EoS.
While Luffy n Zoro fights Akainu n Fujitora?:lusalty:
No offense bt Get lost, lol
Drake is a future candidate for admiral. If Luffy and Kidd are the next Roger and Shiki, Drake and Coby will be the next Sengoku and Garp.

By the time Luffy fights the marines, Drake will probably be high YC1 tier if not someone who's inbetween YC1 and low top tier.

If he already face him now and Drake couldn't do much, he is at best warm-up fight
Drake had the upper hand in that clash and he wasn't even using hybrid form

Sanji to not beat Admiral within the series before EOS doesn't make sense at all. When they going to surpassed Roger Pirates, they needed to be strong enough to beat Admirals and that goes for main forces like Sanji to do that.
When is it ever implied that Sanji needs to beat an admiral? When was it ever implied that Roger could take on the full force of the marines and win?

I can’t bring up the panels but Greenbull in his introduction has similarities with Sanji.

He cooks
Loves women
Hasn’t eaten for 2 years which means he doesn’t starve which would be a huge contention between the characters

I think if Sanji fights an admiral it’ll be Greenbull
Given the fact that Oda has kept Greenbull hidden for this long, I feel like he could honestly be a warm up fight for Luffy.

Drake is a future candidate for admiral. If Luffy and Kidd are the next Roger and Shiki, Drake and Coby will be the next Sengoku and Garp.

By the time Luffy fights the marines, Drake will probably be high YC1 tier if not someone who's inbetween YC1 and low top tier.
He won't be Admiral lvl by the time he face Sanji, that more EOS after many years, not this stage. Best one is defeating old ones to prove he stronger and surpass generation more, not Drake who we have no idea his full power is, but it isn't YC lvl or at least not that deep.

Drake and Coby aren't. Smoker and Hina are more like Garp and Sengoku, Coby at best is more Aokiji, but no Garp.

Drake had the upper hand in that clash and he wasn't even using hybrid form

When is it ever implied that Sanji needs to beat an admiral? When was it ever implied that Roger could take on the full force of the marines and win?

Given the fact that Oda has kept Greenbull hidden for this long, I feel like he could honestly be a warm up fight for Luffy.
No upper hand at all. He couldn't hit him after multiple strikes. You know a fight isn't over until you shown quite domination on your opponent. Sanji didn't felt that way when he was worried by those around him more and wasn't looking at him.

When Aokiji beaten M3 himself and tell him they aren't ready for to face someone like him. They need to surpass someone like him in the future an facing Admiral is destined.

I think Greenbull could be Jimbei or Usopp fight given his planet-related powers are more for connected to them. Zoro will get Fujitora, Sanji gets Kizaru, and Luffy gets Akainu. No warmup needed especially Admirals are close in power, so beating one would strain him too much to face off like someone of Akainu's nature who need to be healthy to face with.

He won't be Admiral lvl by the time he face Sanji, that more EOS after many years, not this stage.
What makes you think that Sanji has a higher growth rate than Drake? The supernova are the leaders of the next generation. As the only marine supernova, that makes Drake a future leader of the marines.

I mean the guy had a higher bounty than Law pre-skip, yet all of a sudden Sanji is going to blow him out of the water because he's a Straw hat? What kind of writing is it where the only characters who grow are the main characters?

No upper hand at all. He couldn't hit him after multiple strikes. You know a fight isn't over until you shown quite domination on your opponent. Sanji didn't felt that way when he was worried by those around him more and wasn't looking at him.
let's see
Sanji did zero damage to drake. He threw a base kick at him to the face and it did absolutely nothing. Sanji then tries to go DJ, but he gets smacked to the ground by Drake's tail.

He had the upper hand and it was in his full zoan form. The form in which Drake has no access to his weapons or his rokushiki. How is that not him having the upper hand.

When Aokiji beaten M3 himself and tell him they aren't ready for to face someone like him. They need to surpass someone like him in the future an facing Admiral is destined.

I think Greenbull could be Jimbei or Usopp fight given his planet-related powers are more for connected to them. Zoro will get Fujitora, Sanji gets Kizaru, and Luffy gets Akainu. No warmup needed especially Admirals are close in power, so beating one would strain him too much to face off like someone of Akainu's nature who need to be healthy to face with.
don't you think its a little bit absurd for Luffy to take akainu and Sanji to take Kizaru when Kizaru is the same level as akainu but Luffy is on a completely different level from sanji

I see Drake becoming an Admiral after the WG gets taken down, if he is to become one. And Drake is definitely not becoming one by getting beaten lol, plus he is member of a sword working against the WG.

Drake isn't fighting SHs, rather he would takin down the scum pirates and solidify his spot for an Admiral position in New World where WG gets taken down, and the New Marines will be righteous one.

What makes you think that Sanji has a higher growth rate than Drake? The supernova are the leaders of the next generation. As the only marine supernova, that makes Drake a future leader of the marines.

I mean the guy had a higher bounty than Law pre-skip, yet all of a sudden Sanji is going to blow him out of the water because he's a Straw hat? What kind of writing is it where the only characters who grow are the main characters?

let's see
Sanji did zero damage to drake. He threw a base kick at him to the face and it did absolutely nothing. Sanji then tries to go DJ, but he gets smacked to the ground by Drake's tail.

He had the upper hand and it was in his full zoan form. The form in which Drake has no access to his weapons or his rokushiki. How is that not him having the upper hand.
Well for one more on-screen time and facing powerful threats above Drake being Admirals, Gorosei, BB Pirates, and so on. Drake won't be same lvl as him much compare to future enemies he will face down the line. You do realize pre-timeskip is no longer accurate given timeskip feats and direction with Law beyond Drake's ability and higher bounty and I think we agree bounty =/= strength? Sanji will surpass him as do you think he be helpless facing serious threats now in long run? I don't see that at all.

Sanji wasn't trying his fullest in the fight though and tank his attack easily and keep on fighting and running circles around him. If he already decimated PO easily, Drake won't be much of a issue himself and as for his abilities. we have no info if he can do CPO powers or not. That is just in your mind as until we see more, he hasn't shown much to be on same level or be above of what your mind is trying to push. Just saying.

J

Jo_Ndule

its Light vs Dark

So Kizaru isjy swordman but BM is swordman according to you? Lol
Even though BM picked up a sword in her 40s while Kizaru was trained in swordmanship since he joined marines as teen/in 20s?
BM was top tier decades ago without napoleon but somehow you made her Swordman because she holds a sword Yet Kizaru isnt
Lol at least be reasonable.

Anyway if strawhats fight marines at Marineford :

Luffy vs Akainu
Dragon vs Kong/Kizaru
Sabo vs Fuji/GB
Zoro vs Onigumo/fuji
Sanji + Jinbei vs GB or Sanji vs VA Drake/Sentomaru

Sabo has more build up vs fuji than zoro tho.

So Kizaru isjy swordman but BM is swordman according to you? Lol
Even though BM picked up a sword in her 40s while Kizaru was trained in swordmanship since he joined marines as teen/in 20s?
BM was top tier decades ago without napoleon but somehow you made her Swordman because she holds a sword Yet Kizaru isnt
Lol at least be reasonable.
Its not that Kizaru isn't a swordsman. Its that his swordsmanship is inferior to every other ability he has. His main style revolves around laser kicks and laser beams. He used his light sword in ONE situation, specifically in a fight where he had to restrain his stronger, high DC attacks, because civilians were around.

This is actually the opposite for Big Mom, who has shown FAR more DC with her sword than without it. And BM almost always picks up her sword whenever she gets serious. In fact when she was headed to wano kuni, the only homie she brought with her was Napoleon.

How can you tell me that Big Mom is not a swordsman when she has shown better swordsman feats than 99% of other swordsman(including zoro) and fought on par with Kaido using nothing else but her sword for several days?